This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by aparch View Post
    CIA Director Gina Haspel just released a statement regarding the Russian Bounty. Not denying it. Not corroborating it. But wanting to know who leaked it.

Russia is off the hook and it’s the NY Times fault.
    Originally posted by BobbyBrady
    Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• trump is a traitor, bigot and idiot. Anybody with a barely open mind with 3 functioning brain cells knows that. Most knew he was at least two of those before he was elected. What is really sad though is how treasonous his congressional enablers have been. They have allowed him the unfettered ability to behave criminally and in service to foreign dictators since the day he took office. They could have stopped this. Frankly, they are more to blame for the state the nation is in and all the crises we currently face than trump. Other than the couple who took a stand during the impeachment hearings, the rest can go fvck themselves with a coronavirus infected pole, and then rot in hell.

I hear the Russians like to poison their no-longer-useful double agents with deadly toxins on a door knob. Think trump will be opening any doors once he is out of office?

Comment

• You guys and your Trump Derangement Syndrome...
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
          AP is saying they knew in 2019...Jesus.
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Forgive me if this has been posted:

Trump's phone calls with foreign leaders alarm US officials.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/29/polit...rns/index.html
            Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
            Originally posted by Quizmire
            mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
            MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
            MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
            I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
              You guys and your Trump Derangement Syndrome...
              That is tds?

mookie thought it was Trump D!ck Sucker
              a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                You guys and your Trump Derangement Syndrome...
                He literally should be arrested for Murder Two against the troops. Total depraved indifference to human life.
                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Lemme guess, demeaning women leaders on calls is seen as a strong man, right? Jesus

even senior US officials said he’s a danger to US security on these chats alone

Comment

• Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
                    Forgive me if this has been posted:

Trump's phone calls with foreign leaders alarm US officials.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/29/polit...rns/index.html
                    Dump sells out the US at every turn, so it's no surprise.

Comment

• If we really want Trump to take action against the Taliban we just need video of them kneeling during the US National Anthem.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                        There's always a tweet.
                        There's a better one.

https://***********/realDonaldTrump/...72174722273280

Isn't the WORLD tired of hearing President Obama say he knew nothing about anything-time to take responsibility for all of your mistakes!
                        Or this.

https://***********/realDonaldTrump/status/517045156826988544

Fact--Obama does not read his intelligence briefings nor does he get briefed in person by the CIA or DOD. Too busy I guess!
                        Last edited by rufus; 06-30-2020, 07:14 PM.
                        What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• It's totally normal that the President wants to end the Affirmatively Furthering Fair Housing act, right?

Because it's having "a devastating impact on these once thriving Suburban areas," could never be mistaken for "these [insert favorite slurs] are ruining these lily white neighborhoods."

Last edited by aparch; 06-30-2020, 09:04 PM.
                          “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post
                            It's totally normal that the President wants to end the Affirmatively Furthering Fair Housing act, right?

Because it's having "a devastating impact on these once thriving Suburban areas," could never be mistaken for "these [insert favorite slurs] are ruining these lily white neighborhoods."

At what point does he just start yelling "Jazz cigarettes! Rap music! Oogity-boogity!"?

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                            iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                            gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                            Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                            Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                            TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                            DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post

At what point does he just start yelling "Jazz cigarettes! Rap music! Oogity-boogity!"?
                              "The element."
                              Cornell University
                              National Champion 1967, 1970
                              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Dont you worry guys...El Hefty has told us the Russian Bounty store is just another Fake News Media hoax! You know...like the COVID!

edit: That seems to be contradicted by this...

https://***********/KatiePhang/statu...89360870428672

NEW: 3 NATO officials: “‘We were briefed [by the Americans] on a potential threat to our troops in Afghanistan from operatives potentially linked to the Russian intelligence services.’”
                                So its a hoax that we warned NATO about?
                                Last edited by Handyman; 07-01-2020, 11:54 AM.
                                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X