Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reddit has banned the Donald sub forum because of the rampant hate speech and threats.

Both sides though!

Comment

• And they’re only briefing house republicans today

https://mobile.***********/KevinMKru...52011731820548

Comment

• Wink wink, nudge nudge, on the price: https://www.trumpstore.com/products/...Ln7IYaMdr-irxw

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
        iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
        gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
        Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
        Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
        TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
        DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
          And they’re only briefing house republicans today

https://mobile.***********/KevinMKru...52011731820548
          Well, they are the Russian party.
          What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• WH press briefing was an absolute disaster today. Press secretary should be ashamed of herself, but I'm sure she isn't. One nice thing about working from home is seeing these from time to time.
            Originally posted by BobbyBrady
            Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
              WH press briefing was an absolute disaster today. Press secretary should be ashamed of herself, but I'm sure she isn't. One nice thing about working from home is seeing these from time to time.
              What happened?
              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

What happened?
                Not a lot of questions being answered and when they were not very truthful.

Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                  Reddit has banned the Donald sub forum because of the rampant hate speech and threats.

Both sides though!
                  They shut down Trump's Twitch platform, too. I can't remember ever wanting to see Trump play Fortnite so nothing of value was lost
                  "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

• These people look right neighborly.

Missouri law law prohibits the exhibition "in the presence of one or more persons, any weapon readily capable of lethal use in an angry or threatening manner."
                    So these are not responsible or, apparently, law abiding gun owners, by the way. The trigger discipline by the female half of this idiot patrol is frighteningly wrong.

*eta* Not being completely familiar with how Missouri law is interpeted, perhaps an unloaded firearm is not "readily capable" of lethal use. Of course that violates the first and most important rule of safe and responsible handling of a firearm.
                    Last edited by WeAreNDHockey; 06-29-2020, 02:36 PM.

Comment

• Trump is not only the King of lies, smears and threats. He's the king of laughably false excuse re-runs.
                      ".Nobody’s been tougher on Russia than the Trump Administration."
                      "Nobody briefed or told me"--The Sgt. Schultz Defense--just like he never saw Navarro's memo on a potential pandemic and nobody told him about disbanding the NSC pandemic unit or pulling the CDC scientist out of China. And how many times has he claimed so-and-so "begged me for a job"? Robert Mueller, George Conway, Mitt Romney, Anthony Scaramucci, etc. https://www.cnn.com/2020/01/30/polit...eet/index.html
                      The Terrier Hockey Fan Blog

Comment

• Originally posted by Rogie21 View Post
                        Trump is not only the King of lies, smears and threats. He's the king of laughably false excuse re-runs.
                        ".Nobody’s been tougher on Russia than the Trump Administration."
                        "Nobody briefed or told me"--The Sgt. Schultz Defense--just like he never saw Navarro's memo on a potential pandemic and nobody told him about disbanding the NSC pandemic unit or pulling the CDC scientist out of China. And how many times has he claimed so-and-so "begged me for a job"? Robert Mueller, George Conway, Mitt Romney, Anthony Scaramucci, etc. https://www.cnn.com/2020/01/30/polit...eet/index.html
                        "Nobody felt it smart or necessary to tell the President about another country offering bounties on our troops" is not the home-run excuse they think it is.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                        iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                        gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                        Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                        Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                        TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                        DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• There's always a tweet.
                          Cornell University
                          National Champion 1967, 1970
                          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Lincoln project is definitely getting to some people...

https://mobile.***********/keithedwa...50691579265031

Comment

• He lied again, shocking

https://mobile.***********/rgoodlaw/...86397856980992

Comment

• CIA Director Gina Haspel just released a statement regarding the Russian Bounty. Not denying it. Not corroborating it. But wanting to know who leaked it.

“Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Working...
                                X