X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
    New Polling Shows Trump’s Electoral College Advantage Is Slipping
    I don't know if I like the wording there. The tipping point EC state is still much closer than the tipping point PV state, so there's still an EC advantage for Trump. A better wording would be "Trump is doing so poorly even his EC advantage may become moot".

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
    iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
    gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
    Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
    Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
    TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
    DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
      Sounds like Brad "Got Rick Rolled By Tik Tockers" Parscale is one of the people quarantining after the Tulsa Rally. Almost makes me believe in God...
      Why? He wasn't even there. Unless it was from visiting earlier in the week.
      What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post

I don't know if I like the wording there. The tipping point EC state is still much closer than the tipping point PV state, so there's still an EC advantage for Trump. A better wording would be "Trump is doing so poorly even his EC advantage may become moot".
        Manute Bol can't stand in a 10' pool.

This was bothering me while reading the article too. Thank you for expressing it well.
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Ouch.
          Cornell University
          National Champion 1967, 1970
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Irony still not dead: https://twitter.com/WhiteHouse/statu...55736244465667

KDR

gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."

Comment

• Without shrieking "Trump....." how does this not have more legs? At the very least it begs for investigation and public exposure:

https://twitter.com/NatashaBertrand/...006589952?s=20

Russia Secretly Offered Afghan Militants Bounties to Kill U.S. Troops, Intelligence Says

The Trump administration has been deliberating for months about what to do about a stunning intelligence assessment.

Comment

• https://twitter.com/ChrisMurphyCT/st...02871107534848

"Here’s what we learned today: Trump found out Russia paid bounties to Taliban fighters to kill American soldiers in Afghanistan. He seriously considered asking them to stop. He decided to not ask them to stop. Chew on that for a sec."
                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

https://twitter.com/ChrisMurphyCT/st...02871107534848

"Here’s what we learned today: Trump found out Russia paid bounties to Taliban fighters to kill American soldiers in Afghanistan. He seriously considered asking them to stop. He decided to not ask them to stop. Chew on that for a sec."
                  Support the troops!!!

Comment

https://twitter.com/ChrisMurphyCT/st...02871107534848

Ladies and Gentlemen, the President of the United States!

What a staunch supporter of our troops. i would love to see a response from Dan Crenshaw and other GOP who were veterans.
                    Last edited by aparch; 06-27-2020, 05:42 AM.
                    “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post

Ladies and Gentlemen, the President of the United States!

What a staunch supporter of our troops. i would love to see a response from Dan Crenshaw and other GOP who were veterans.
                      And the West Point grads that he forced to come back to campus so he could speak to them.
                      Can we get the 25th now? How is this not treasonous?
                      "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                      -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                      Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                      Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                      Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                      Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

• http://twitter.com/Brand_Allen/status/1276639333085315079?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5 Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1276639333085315079%7Ctwgr% 5E&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.dailykos.com%2Fstory % 2F2020%2F6%2F27%2F1956181%2F-Abbreviated-Pundit-Round-up-If-you-think-coronavirus-is-merely-a-messaging-problem-stuff-happens

In Georgia, folks. They're also running ads in Texas. This is as close as any presidential campaign will come to admitting out loud they're in trouble.
                        Quote Tweet

Medium Buying
                        @MediumBuying
                        · 23h
                        Donald J. Trump for President, Inc. is placing its first TV ad spending in Georgia. Start date is tomorrow, 6/27

Comment

• Trump wants you to know something passed under Obama is his greatest achievement: https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-a9587511.html

KDR

Comment

• Trump tweeted a video of one of his supporters shouting white power this morning.
                            Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                            Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                              Trump wants you to know something passed under Obama is his greatest achievement: https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-a9587511.html
                              He's been bragging about that for almost three years. Daniel Dale has corrected him *every* single rally/event/whatever Trump brings it up at.

Meanwhile, our "Most biggest supporter of the Troops," says that there "haven't been many attacks on [troops]" despite having a bounty on their head.

“Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                                Trump tweeted a video of one of his supporters shouting white power this morning.
                                Do you have a cite, Drew? I've seen stories but none with the actual recording.

Comment

Working...
                                X