Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bolton's revelations about Trump, Erdogan and the SDNY's Halkbank investigation points to the conclusion that Trump's pullout of US troops in Northern Syria--without consulting the Pentagon and leading to backstabbing of our Kurdish allies--probably had nothing to do with hotels in Istanbul but rather was done to placate Erdogan when Berman wouldn't drop the investigation.
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...74a_story.html
    The Terrier Hockey Fan Blog

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
      **** these corrupt pieces of ****.

https://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-...PPCQbPq-0wF--U

I read a lot of the accusations yesterday in a series of tweets...good god they were anger inducing.
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Fed judge agrees to drop Flynn case. The man who plead guilty.

be proud, Republicans

https://mobile.***********/benjaminw...06206536364035
        Last edited by Deutsche Gopher Fan; 06-24-2020, 10:39 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
          Fed judge agrees to drop Flynn case. The man who plead guilty.

be proud, Republicans
          Rule of law.

Party of life.

What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• EU considers barring Americans from travel list. FFS we are a 3rd world country. That's something else republicans can be proud of.

Comment

• Tell us how you really feel...

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post
                EU considers barring Americans from travel list. FFS we are a 3rd world country. That's something else republicans can be proud of.
                You’re a day behind. And we are banned for now. I don’t see this lifting anytime soon

Comment

You’re a day behind. And we are banned for now. I don’t see this lifting anytime soon
                  It's very interesting to be in Nürnberg and have it not packed with American tourists. Now that everyone realizes we can work remotely, I'll be living in Vienna for 2 weeks and I'm so excited to visit it in the summer where I'm not dealing with the loud Americans that travel to Europe.

Comment

• Originally posted by cF[Authentic] View Post

It's very interesting to be in Nürnberg and have it not packed with American tourists. Now that everyone realizes we can work remotely, I'll be living in Vienna for 2 weeks and I'm so excited to visit it in the summer where I'm not dealing with the loud Americans that travel to Europe.
                    Has there been any metrics release by corporations showing productivity levels over the last six months / compare the Covid months to prior years?

I know most of the departments of the engineering company I work for haven't really dipped, except for one department that got an *ss-chewing for not logging in to the VPN as often as they were billing. (The software the department needed is only available when connected to the VPN).

I would guess that there has been a *slight* dip in productivity that has leveled and is maintaining, but the work/life balance likely has greatly improved employee happiness with these companies.

“Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post

Has there been any metrics release by corporations showing productivity levels over the last six months / compare the Covid months to prior years?

I know most of the departments of the engineering company I work for haven't really dipped, except for one department that got an *ss-chewing for not logging in to the VPN as often as they were billing. (The software the department needed is only available when connected to the VPN).

I would guess that there has been a *slight* dip in productivity that has leveled and is maintaining, but the work/life balance likely has greatly improved employee happiness with these companies.
                      Within our company, productivity has dipped but that's mostly due to a massive cut in the external vendors we use to do a lot of the coding. But, in general they've done a good job of prioritizing the new targets and moving around internal resources on temporary assignments to fill some of the holes.

Comment

Well, he's not wrong, lol...
                        It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

• I thought I heard a month back or so that overall productivity hasnt dipped much if at all.
                          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

BTW, that was McCain's campaign manager.

Not some radical leftist.
                            What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Yep...founding member of the Lincoln Project.
                              -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Fed judge agrees to drop Flynn case. The man who plead guilty.

be proud, Republicans

https://mobile.***********/benjaminw...06206536364035
                                ****ing BS mother****ers. **** them all.
                                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Working...
                                X