This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

Where is all this idiocy happening? Twitter? Remind me to stay off of it forever.
    You can find it anywhere the leeches show up. Its like 4chan blew up and the refuse has infected all of the internet.

I see it most on Twitter (that is the only place I read politics) and thank Jameson every day I live in a mostly sane state and have friends who arent so stupid they believe this crap. Even the ones I know who like to troll liberals throw their phone when they read crap like this. It is like they dont realize they are part of a bit. They are the morons on The Daily Show who think they are winning the conversation. They dont get that they are the joke and everyone is laughing at them.

Samantha Bee gave a great breakdown of how that worked on Marc Maron's podcast. According to her most of the time they edited the pieces to make the idiots look better...that is how out of touch they are. The Jordan Klepper piece from the Trump rally a few years ago is the perfect example of how ridiculously out of touch these people really are. It isnt just a bubble...they have self segregated out of reality.
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

Actually that is one of the theories and I am not kidding. Northerners moved South for jobs and such and Southerners moved North for some reason I dont remember because the logic gave me a ****ing migraine.
      And amazingly, when they all switched places, they also managed to switch their views on things like states rights!

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
      iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
      gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
      Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
      Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
      TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
      DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post

And amazingly, when they all switched places, they also managed to switch their views on things like states rights!
        In all honesty, if we started a web site and a podcast and just talked about how dumb liberals are we could get them to believe anything. They dont even hide how gullible they are and they fall for everything. Like the Black Republican running for office in Georgia who fell for the obviously doctored photo of the Klan with a Democrats sign.

But...to make us all feel better he is a video of a Karen getting pimpslapped by a Latinx person who she said would be sent back to Mexico!

https://***********/i/status/1274128342346797061

#WhatTriggersKaren is trending and is hilarious! (and sad)
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

In all honesty, if we started a web site and a podcast and just talked about how dumb liberals are we could get them to believe anything. They dont even hide how gullible they are and they fall for everything. Like the Black Republican running for office in Georgia who fell for the obviously doctored photo of the Klan with a Democrats sign.

But...to make us all feel better he is a video of a Karen getting pimpslapped by a Latinx person who she said would be sent back to Mexico!

https://***********/i/status/1274128342346797061

#WhatTriggersKaren is trending and is hilarious! (and sad)
          Someone that dumb has to be Jeb2020's mom!

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
          iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
          gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
          Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
          Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
          TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
          DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post

Someone that dumb has to be Jeb2020's mom!
            Nope this is Jebs mom...

https://***********/NotThatKellyAnn/...09684119515136

This is my new favorite video. Between the visual aids, her pausing at an awkward moment to turn the page or her singing the wrong words to God Bless America...this Karen might stand above them ALL!
            -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Nope this is Jebs mom...

https://***********/NotThatKellyAnn/...09684119515136

This is my new favorite video. Between the visual aids, her pausing at an awkward moment to turn the page or her singing the wrong words to God Bless America...this Karen might stand above them ALL!
              Watching that, all I could think of was that she saw this --->
              and wanted to do the same thing, only with MERICA!
              It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

• Remember all that stuff about the military will do the right thing? Um...
                Cornell University
                National Champion 1967, 1970
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Trumpers are like 60 million Old Pios with the logic of Bob Gray and joecct added in.
                  I've always thought of them as the love child of OP and phil_dupree.

Comment

• They do have his temperament...
                    -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• So Barr tried to fire the Federal Attorney for the Southen District of New York tonight.

The SDNY Attorney's response? Go **** yourself. I'm staying until a replacement is approved through Congress.

“Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• He seems nice.
                        Cornell University
                        National Champion 1967, 1970
                        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Every morning I wake up hoping Trump died during the night. No luck yet.
                          Originally posted by mookie1995
                          bc is superior to bu in nearly everything. while it is sad that it has come to it, it's the truth. if bu doesn't like it, improve.
                          Rep from Hokydad -"and your an old never been piece of ****"

Originally Posted by Dirty
                          Why is anyone surprised that Old Pio is acting like a grumpy old f^ck? He is a grumpy old f^ck.

Comment

• Originally posted by theprofromdover View Post
                            Every morning I wake up hoping Trump died during the night. No luck yet.
                            What about the 60 million followers? You think his heart attack would be an epiphany for them?

Comment

• Originally posted by theprofromdover View Post
                              Every morning I wake up hoping Trump died during the night. No luck yet.
                              So much for the "tolerant" left! ;-)

Comment

• Originally posted by burd View Post

What about the 60 million followers? You think his heart attack would be an epiphany for them?
                                I don’t think he has 60 million followers anymore. I’d actually be surprised if he has much more than half that at the minute. Beyond horribly managing things this year he has horribly miscalculated politically. Saw a Fox News poll last night that said 60% of Republicans believe people should be wearing masks.
                                Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                                Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Working...
                                X