Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Breaking News: Vice President Mike Pence encouraged governors to repeat a misleading claim about coronavirus outbreaks.
    Pretty sure that breaks one of the 10 Commandments. What Christian God is Pence worshiping, exactly? None I've ever heard of.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

It's amazing how the ONE THING you thought maybe he could actually do as President was always a ruse to pound the broom stick up America's *** even harder.
      Seriously.

Like, dumping dollars into these congressional districts on questionable transportation/infrastructure projects are stupid simple easy wheels to grease. And it looks like you actually did something. (See: 2009 recovery, TIGER program).

I mean, for fu**s sake, Moscow Mitch's wife is the United States' Secretary of Transportation. You mean to tell me that Chao and Mitch don't have some pork projects in Kentucky that need fixing? There aren't miles of empty Bluegrass Parkway needing resurfacing for no reason?
      “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post

Seriously.

Like, dumping dollars into these congressional districts on questionable transportation/infrastructure projects are stupid simple easy wheels to grease. And it looks like you actually did something. (See: 2009 recovery, TIGER program).

I mean, for fu**s sake, Moscow Mitch's wife is the United States' Secretary of Transportation. You mean to tell me that Chao and Mitch don't have some pork projects in Kentucky that need fixing? There aren't miles of empty Bluegrass Parkway needing resurfacing for no reason?
        Kentucky has and gets plenty of grease. Plenty. To the detriment of the rest of the nation.
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

Pretty sure that breaks one of the 10 Commandments. What Christian God is Pence worshiping, exactly? None I've ever heard of.
          Muzzies are allowed to lie for the faith. So why not the Christoban? They worship the same invisible, jealous, angry dude with mommy issues.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

Muzzies are allowed to lie for the faith. So why not the Christoban? They worship the same invisible, jealous, angry dude with mommy issues.
            You're probably right. Sad.

Comment

• Swinging by from exile to drop this on here. See you on election night.

https://taibbi.substack.com/p/the-ne...troying-itself
              CCT '77 & '78
              4 kids
              5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
              1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
              - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post

Seriously.

Yeah, Kentucky gets plenty of money for highways, and McConnell/Chao team up to make sure it happens. Our parkways are quite busy with Michiganders, Wisconsinites, and Ohioans on their way to Florida. Beautiful, wide lanes compared to Tennessee (picture Elaine in Seinfeld driving on the highway after Kramer paints over the white median line). McConnell helps the right Kentuckians get what they need, yet another reason why he gets re-elected every 6 years. Kentucky won’t have this kind of clout once McConnell dies/retires. I’ll miss his completely ironic ads about helping secure money for Kentucky during the coronavirus pandemic.

Comment

• Originally posted by joecct View Post
                  Swinging by from exile to drop this on here. See you on election night.

Your concern is noted and logged, joe.

I for one was amazed to find at this moment in time that the real problem in this country is liberals who favor wealth redistribution.
                  Cornell University
                  National Champion 1967, 1970
                  ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                  Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• The Taibbi piece makes a couple of good points -- as long as you can stand his clutching at pearls -- and just as soon as cops stop killing people based on the color of their skin or who they like to live with and everyone who wants to vote can do so easily and be assured their vote will be counted accurately, we'll figure out a way to address them.

If Taibbi's house was on fire AND his toilet tended to run on once in a while, I guess he'd call his plumber first, and then once that was taken care of he'd dial 9-1-1.

Comment

• Originally posted by joecct View Post
                      Swinging by from exile to drop this on here. See you on election night.

No one asked, no one cares. And please dont hurry back. Your God hates you.
                      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Huh. Trump found us all an AIDS vaccine this morning.
                        "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

• Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                          Huh. Trump found us all an AIDS vaccine this morning.
                          I think you can hear people facepalming when he said that...
                          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Awesome. Way to go, Trump!

Comment

• Seeing ads for NRA membership and something called the "Trump Prayer Force" on this site. I think the AdSense algorithm needs a bit of refactoring... ;-)

Comment

We all know his base is strong as ever, but dump's infirmity showing more and more.

Comment

Working...
                                X