This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    We await your testimony you ****ing hypocrite.
    If I were the President, I wouldn’t be tweeting or playing golf during a global pandemic...SAD!

Uncle Mickey: July 23, 1950-July 22, 2003

WRPI, 91.5 FM...usually color commentary.

Comment

Re: POTUS 45.64: Governance By Unhinged Twitter Rants

Increasingly desperate screeds of a man who feels like he's going down and knows all his crimes will be revealed shortly after inauguration day with a new administration in office.
      Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Comment

Added 27k new cases...but Hunter Biden is all they can talk about. Meanwhile dipstick didn't wear a mask at a ppe factory again.
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Rasmussen polls: Weird

23% of Republicans say find a new nominee. 28% of Democrats say the same.
            "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
              Rasmussen polls: Weird

23% of Republicans say find a new nominee.
              But when push comes to shove, 22.9% of them will still vote for the Urine King.

Comment

Go Uncle Joe! No pardons for Chump, etc in a Biden Admin and an independent Justice Dept.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/202...trump-n1207531

Music to my ears. This is why you're going to see increasing desperation to win re-election. I'll defer to the legal beagles on this, but unless you can give people blanket pardons for anything bad they've done in life even if they haven't yet been charged with a crime, there's going to be a bunch of toady's in hot water come January if Chump loses re-election. I'd be happy to see Barr hauled off in chains first.
                Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
                  Go Uncle Joe! No pardons for Chump, etc in a Biden Admin and an independent Justice Dept.

Music to my ears. This is why you're going to see increasing desperation to win re-election. I'll defer to the legal beagles on this, but unless you can give people blanket pardons for anything bad they've done in life even if they haven't yet been charged with a crime, there's going to be a bunch of toady's in hot water come January if Chump loses re-election. I'd be happy to see Barr hauled off in chains first.
                  I'm happy that Biden is being clear on this idea. It's the correct decision and needs to be done. That said, I'm not sure Biden should push this agenda hard as we go through Summer and into Fall. If it's brought up, hold your stance, but don't actively pursue the point.

This just seems like having a wounded animal cornered, and that's a situation that can easily spiral out of control if there is one misstep taken.
                  It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post

Thank goodness. Of course, Republicans will sneer at the notion that an AG can be independent and unbiased, but there's nothing to be done about that - when you hang with and vote for vipers, you become a viper.

Comment

Thanks to all the bots and trolls!

Comment

Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post
                        I'm happy that Biden is being clear on this idea. It's the correct decision and needs to be done. That said, I'm not sure Biden should push this agenda hard as we go through Summer and into Fall. If it's brought up, hold your stance, but don't actively pursue the point.

This just seems like having a wounded animal cornered, and that's a situation that can easily spiral out of control if there is one misstep taken.
                        The GOP has been essentially a criminal organization since Nixon. We never really scrubbed them fully out after Watergate, so we got Iran-Contra, WMDs, and all of Dump. There's little we can do about the private wing of the VRWC in Fox et al, but we can send the "public servants" to federal PITA prison.
                        Cornell University
                        National Champion 1967, 1970
                        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                          Thanks to all the bots and trolls!

God forbid we have people trained or educated or experienced in ANYTHING in this country anymore. Why do we need experts when everyone is an expert? Every republican out there thinks because they can change their own oil and fire a weapon that also makes them experts on marketing, education, medicine, economics, and everything else.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post
                            God forbid we have people trained or educated or experienced in ANYTHING in this country anymore. Why do we need experts when everyone is an expert? Every republican out there thinks because they can change their own oil and fire a weapon that also makes them experts on marketing, education, medicine, economics, and everything else.
                            Does this apply to Greta the Covid expert too?
                            a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Well this could get interesting...
                              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                                The GOP has been essentially a criminal organization since Nixon. We never really scrubbed them fully out after Watergate, so we got Iran-Contra, WMDs, and all of Dump. There's little we can do about the private wing of the VRWC in Fox et al, but we can send the "public servants" to federal PITA prison.
                                I'm not denying that. Prosecute to the full extent of the law.

I'm just saying not to talk much about this particular route until we've secured the election. I can see this easily being spun as a the democrats planning a "screw job" and that might get a few extra Dumpies to go out and vote to prevent such an event. Don't hide these plans if asked, but don't make it your campaign slogan either.
                                It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

Working...
                                X