This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.64: Governance By Unhinged Twitter Rants

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Bolton should stay away from windows.
      Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
        Kate Bennett on CNN is saying that the West Wing is upset because someone within the White house is trying to get Donald to tone down the rhetoric and is pushing for peace...that person you ask? MELANIA TRUMP

My guess is she knows Bunker King is going to trade her in an updated foreign model soon.
        Not like she hasn't been speeding that process along for the past 4-5 years.

Comment

Please let this speech happen!
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

P

Comment

Lost me at "loose."
              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
              Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

• Originally posted by The Rube View Post
                Lost me at "loose."
                Same here. If you screw up that basic of a spelling and meaning, then to me you lose all credibility
                Uncle Mickey: July 23, 1950-July 22, 2003

WRPI, 91.5 FM...usually color commentary.

Comment

Lost me at "loose."
                  Should have lost you before that.
                  the state of hockey is good

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
                    Should have lost you before that.
                    I may disagree with something, but I hope to understand it. Once I got to "loose" I was done.
                    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Well Texas set the bar at 12 people who passed along this crap (many of whom had to resign) so I would say 8 is the over/under for Flo(R)ida.
                      -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Lost me at "loose."
                        And not a single typo
                        a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by The Rube View Post
                          I may disagree with something, but I hope to understand it.
                          "Hitler did some good things for Germany, but then he went too far..."

Comment

But she isn't.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                            iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                            gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                            Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                            Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                            TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                            DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                              But she isn't.
                              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOjAzI5zALo
                              Cornell University
                              National Champion 1967, 1970
                              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Military in conversation to possibly change the name of a dozen bases named after Confederates. Including Ft. Bragg.
                                PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
                                Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
                                NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Working...
                                X