X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.64: Governance By Unhinged Twitter Rants

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
    My guess is she knows Bunker King is going to trade her in an updated foreign model soon.
    She may still be under warranty.
    Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
      She may still be under warranty.
      I think bumper-to-bumper expired, but some *parts* may still be under warranty.
      “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Going by the past few years, I think Melania's only big mistake was marrying Mr Orange. She's at least tried to do her best to be a good First Lady with her messages. Has she succeeded like Michelle? Hell no. I also think there are many other factors that are playing into that, though. I'd give her a B for effort, though. Probably a C for execution.
        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Melania is a moron, but compared to Dump she's Niels F-cking Bohr.
          Cornell University
          National Champion 1967, 1970
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
            Melania is a moron, but compared to Dump she's Niels F-cking Bohr.
            I ain't saying she's smart. That's a different conversation.
            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
              Kate Bennett on CNN is saying that the West Wing is upset because someone within the White house is trying to get Donald to tone down the rhetoric and is pushing for peace...that person you ask? MELANIA TRUMP

My guess is she knows Bunker King is going to trade her in an updated foreign model soon.
              With how patriotic he claims to be, he sure loves to buy foreign...
              Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
              Originally posted by Quizmire
              mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
              MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
              MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
              I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Governor Mills on Trump visit:

“I have spent the better part of my career listening to loud men talk tough to disguise their weakness. That’s what I heard today."
                Last edited by BassAle; 06-06-2020, 03:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by The Rube View Post
                  Going by the past few years, I think Melania's only big mistake was marrying Mr Orange. She's at least tried to do her best to be a good First Lady with her messages. Has she succeeded like Michelle? Hell no. I also think there are many other factors that are playing into that, though. I'd give her a B for effort, though. Probably a C for execution.
                  You’ve GOT to be kidding me with this.

Wearing a jacket that says “I really don’t care, do you?” To go visit a detention center at the border? is a good message? Also, she’s a birther. She barely gets a D.

Comment

Originally posted by The Rube View Post
                    How was that a mistake? She's gotten everything she could want out of that relationship. Including Citizenship for her and her parents in the #1 plutocracy on planet Earth.
                    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                      You’ve GOT to be kidding me with this.

Wearing a jacket that says “I really don’t care, do you?” To go visit a detention center at the border? is a good message? Also, she’s a birther. She barely gets a D.
                      I don’t think he’s kidding.

Her be best campaign was such a good effort, yeah.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                        It truly is amazing how many are still on board with Trump.
                        To think Biden is the alternative. In a country of 330 million those are the two options! And people buy in to it!

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                          I don’t think he’s kidding.

Her be best campaign was such a good effort, yeah.
                          She's not the brightest knife in the tree, but I do think she's trying her best. And now she's reportedly undermining her husband yet again, per reports? I don't judge her as harshly as others. *shrug* If she had an official position instead of being Orange's wife, she'd have been fired long ago.

Comment

I mean if doing absolutely nothing is trying your best, sure

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                              I mean if doing absolutely nothing is trying your best, sure
                              Yeah, how's her "Be Best" program coming along, anyway?
                              What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

If we’re giving grades, she gets an automatic F for plagiarism
                                Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Working...
                                X