X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SJHovey
    replied
    Originally posted by Kepler View Post
    Twins Nation: All the Mets fans want SAC to drop a load on Berrios to solve our SP problem.

Is this a wise decision?
    He's got electric stuff. Just has to figure out how to pitch.

Leave a comment:

• TalonsUpPuckDown
    replied
    Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post

Do you like high pitch count SO pitchers? He'll give you 5 innings every time. Sometimes you'll get more!

Last night: 106p, 7in, 10k
    Gave up one hit at the wrong time and took the loss.

Leave a comment:

• JF_Gophers
    replied
    Twins Nation: All the Mets fans want SAC to drop a load on Berrios to solve our SP problem.

Is this a wise decision?
    Do you like high pitch count SO pitchers? He'll give you 5 innings every time. Sometimes you'll get more!

Last night: 106p, 7in, 10k

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied

Is this a wise decision?

Leave a comment:

• Spartanforlife4
    replied
    When Nike came out with the Brewers and Pirates jerseys last year, I thought they looked a little too much like college jerseys, but once they got out on the field they looked sharp.

Leave a comment:

• aparch
    replied
    Originally posted by WisconsinWildcard View Post

I am biased but the brewers have some solid uniforms (if we are completely ignore the mid to late 90s).
    Ugh, those Motre Bame jerseys were the worst. I think I unfortunately have some clothes with that logo on it packed away somewhere at my mother's house.

Leave a comment:

• aparch
    replied
    The redesigned uni's are amazing. They did an amazing job on all four designs.

I am soooooo glad they retained the navy from the Miller Park era, because the Royal Blue and Yellow was just... yuk.... even growing up I thought it was a little much.

Leave a comment:

• WisconsinWildcard
    replied
    The Brewers' unis tonight are fantastic! Best I have ever seen for a franchise whose sartorial splendor has been limited.
    I am biased but the brewers have some solid uniforms (if we are completely ignore the mid to late 90s).

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    The Brewers' unis tonight are fantastic! Best I have ever seen for a franchise whose sartorial splendor has been limited.

Leave a comment:

• dxmnkd316
    replied
    This actually makes me not want to watch the ASG. I hated went they went to league hats. This makes the game as boring as an NHL or NBA ASG.

I'm sure it is just driven by merc sales.
    but enough about the South Dakota national guard

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    Originally posted by aparch View Post
    Chicago Cubs put seven runs on the board in the top of the first inning yesterday...

... then promptly gave up 15 unanswered runs the rest of the game to lose to the Milwaukee Brewers.
    First game in the history of MLB where both teams had 7-run leads in the first 4 innings.

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    This actually makes me not want to watch the ASG. I hated went they went to league hats. This makes the game as boring as an NHL or NBA ASG.

I'm sure it is just driven by merc sales.

Leave a comment:

• St. Clown
    replied
    Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
    You know how a cool part of the All Star Game is that the players are wearing their normal jerseys? Well, MLB decided that needed to stop for some reason.

These will be worn for the actual game.

https://twitter.com/allstargame/stat...313550336?s=21
    Hey, the children in Africa need something to wear, too.

Leave a comment:

• aparch
    replied
    Chicago Cubs put seven runs on the board in the top of the first inning yesterday...

... then promptly gave up 15 unanswered runs the rest of the game to lose to the Milwaukee Brewers. Yankees also posted seven runs in their half of the first inning, only to also lose as well.

Looking at the rest of the scores from last night, it appears a LOT of pitchers were loading baseballs with junk and now hitters clearly have the advantage. I don't recall ever seeing such wild scores across the league ever before. Not even in the steroid / HR record chase years...

Leave a comment:

• Bronco
    replied
    Happy Bobby Bonilla day!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X