Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Covfefe-19 Part 9: Shelter In Place is Temporary, but Wu-Tang is Forever

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
    It's not a gay joke, it's a sycophant joke. The same way Collins gargles Trump's balls.
    That's the way I read it.

Comment

It's not a gay joke, it's a sycophant joke. The same way Collins gargles Trump's balls.
      I coulda done without it, TBH. But I don't think it was meant as homophobic.

The mushroom is the key.
      Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Rumor is MN will let their stay at home expire.

Comment

Gosh I love my governor and his ability to relay messages and use facts

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
            Rumor is MN will let their stay at home expire.
            Yeah. I just don’t understand things anymore. I assume this is only a small let up, right?

Again, Ireland is closing down pubs until August 10th. What the f—k are we thinking?
            Code:
            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
            Originally posted by SanTropez
            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
            Originally posted by Kepler
            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

More a Dimwit Donnie pen15 joke.
              What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                Yeah. I just don’t understand things anymore. I assume this is only a small let up, right?

Again, Ireland is closing down pubs until August 10th. What the f—k are we thinking?
                Basically bars, restaurants, salons closed until June. The rest is opened up, but need plans like use of masks, limited capacity, etc...
                That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

Wait, we’re opening restaurants and bars on June 1?
                  Code:
                  May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                  He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
                    Basically bars, restaurants, salons closed until June. The rest is opened up, but need plans like use of masks, limited capacity, etc...
                    Yeah that’s what it sounds like. I think we’re rushing.

But I also think Walz has some really smart people with him. So I’m pretty torn on this.
                    Code:

Comment

But I also think Walz has some really smart people with him. So I’m pretty torn on this.
                      I still think most people will be cautious. I was at the grocery store two nights ago and at least 90% of people there were wearing masks.
                      That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

I’m torn too but I respect his thought process

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                          I’m torn too but I respect his thought process
                          I missed the first ten minutes. What did he say that makes you say that?
                          Code:

Comment

I missed the first ten minutes. What did he say that makes you say that?
                            He talked about capacity building and what we’ve done and then talked about regulations around businesses opening

Comment

I won't be going any time soon. My guess is most won't.

But he has to do it people won't deal with it anymore and with sports coming back he has no real recourse.

Winter is gonna be rough when we get hit again.
                              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Americans have zero resolve.

Sports coming back my ***.
                                Code:

Comment

Working...
                                X