Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Biden v Dump 1: If not now, when? If not us, who?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

Beg pardon?
    Same thing with Iowa. In person early votes are technically considered absentee votes.

Comment

Oh God, Nate, I didn't need that last sentence.

Note, he predicts:

60% chance Biden wins and we know it by 3 a.m.
      30% chance Biden wins and we know it eventually
      10% chance Dump wins and we know it eventually
      10% chance I drink until I wake up in a parallel dimension...
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

My absolute favorite travalgar moment in 2020 was when they released cross tabs with only 60 voters for PAs 18 districts

I didn’t understand why that was stupid because it didn’t occur to me that it was 60 spread across all 18, not 60 in each. These people are ****ing stupid as it comes.

Good god...there are more people on my street than that!

BTW 86 million votes cast already...62.7% of the votes cast in 2016.

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

Minnesota would only be if the deadline issue gets overturned before the Supreme Court somehow. Otherwise they have no real fight since the deadline to receive the ballot is now 8PM on Election Day. You can't fight the legitimacy of the ballots your own party set the deadline for unless you are going to argue that all the absentee ballots are illegitimate which I dont even think this SC would agree with. (if they did it would probably lead to full on riots that make the George Floyd Protests look like a bake sale)

If I was a strategist for the GOP I would avoid Minnesota like the plague for a lawsuit unless Minnesota decides to count the ballots for some odd reason. (which they won't for anything official) The Supreme Court isnt going to re-instate the grace period most likely so the count will be the count. You sue to de-legitimize the count set forth by the State Legislature you are opening up a massive can of worms that likely dont work out well for you.

Nevada seems an odd choice as well. I mean they are looking at possible losses in Georgia and NC in very close races and they are gonna focus on Minnesota and Nevada?
          Minnesota should count the votes. Make the Nazis spend more of their national money here. They won’t win the state but if this is a war of attrition...
          Code:
          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
          Originally posted by SanTropez
          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
          Originally posted by Kepler
          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• When did Matt birk become a ****ing moron
            Code:
            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
              When did Matt birk become a ****ing moron
              Uh...a long time ago

Comment

• Really?!

I am disappoint
                Code:

Comment

• https://www.alaskapublic.org/2020/10...lYP0dXySDJRhsQ

Alaska won't start counting absentee ballots until a week after the election.
                  U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                  Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                  I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                  But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                  Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                  Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post

Uh...a long time ago
                    Yeah his whole family is stupid. Friggin White Privilege.

Plus...Gingers!

edit: I assume he is voting for Trump?
                    Last edited by Handyman; 10-30-2020, 08:51 PM.
                    -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Ya he was at the rally with all the other super Christians

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                        https://www.alaskapublic.org/2020/10...lYP0dXySDJRhsQ

Alaska won't start counting absentee ballots until a week after the election.
                        Well, if the election is relying on Alaska's EVs, something went veeeery weird. :P

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                        iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                        gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                        Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                        Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                        TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                        DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post

Well, if the election is relying on Alaska's EVs, something went veeeery weird. :P
                          No Presidential significance really but it could have implications for the Senate.
                          U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                          Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                          I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                          But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                          Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                          Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                            Ya he was at the rally with all the other super Christians
                            Eh...I am not gonna judge him he can vote how he likes. He does plenty of good to offset his idiocy.
                            -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Former RNC Chair Michael Steele tells the Dumpies go f-ck yourselves with a rusty skate blade you traitorous cowards.
                              Does this make Steele Rommel or Canaris?
                              "I'm not crazy about reality, but it's still the only place to get a decent meal."
                              Groucho Marx
                              "You can't fix stupid. There's not a pill you can take; there's not a class you can go to. Stupid is forever. "
                              Ron White
                              "If we stop being offensive, the Terrorists win."
                              Milo Bloom

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

Eh...I am not gonna judge him he can vote how he likes. He does plenty of good to offset his idiocy.
                                Unless he’s mother Theresa, voting for trump isn’t simply offset by some good. “Think of all the good things hitler did!”

c’mon man
                                Code:

Comment

Working...
                                X