Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Biden v Dump 1: If not now, when? If not us, who?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When you brag to a swing state that you won’t help them.

acb will help all she can to deliver PA to him

https://mobile.twitter.com/atrupar/s...50688696213504

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

They have one job. They do it well.
      Yeah well between them and Trafalgar it moved the needle a bit on Nate's projection and all the Nate Haters are out whining about. It is amazing how many supposed stats people on Twitter dont get how math works ;-)
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

Yeah well between them and Trafalgar it moved the needle a bit on Nate's projection and all the Nate Haters are out whining about. It is amazing how many supposed stats people on Twitter dont get how math works ;-)
        It's a partisan poll, but Trafalgar's crosstabs were so bad that I can't believe they actually published it. It actually appears that they took them down as the link is now dead. In their Michigan poll they had 30% of Dems crossing over to Trump and 25% of Republicans crossing to Biden and Trump carrying 62% of independents.
        Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

• Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post

It's a partisan poll, but Trafalgar's crosstabs were so bad that I can't believe they actually published it. It actually appears that they took them down as the link is now dead. In their Michigan poll they had 30% of Dems crossing over to Trump and 25% of Republicans crossing to Biden and Trump carrying 62% of independents.
          Jesus I could just type random numbers and be closer than that ;-)
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Nov 3 in Michigan sounds...unsafe

https://mobile.twitter.com/nycsouthp...32252112850944

Comment

• Tara Reade's self-published book comes out tomorrow. I'd expect the botskis to have her trending again overnight.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                Tara Reade's self-published book comes out tomorrow. I'd expect the botskis to have her trending again overnight.
                Next door def has paid trolls now. Every time someone posts asking about getting a Biden sign, this person with a clearly fake name and persona replies back with “where can I get a Tara reade sign”

Comment

Tara Reade's self-published book comes out tomorrow. I'd expect the botskis to have her trending again overnight.
                  LOL...she sure is trying. I remember when for a hot second she had credibility...until literally everyone found out how big a lie her story was.

Tara Reid has more credibility at this point...
                  -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

He still shows only a 12 in 100 chance for trump. And the Economist forecast is now at a better than 99% chance of Biden carrying the popular vote and a 95% chance of winning more EC votes. It had been 92% on Friday. The prediction at the Economist site is 350 EC votes for Biden*. Of all the polls in the aggregate in the Economist forecast that ended sometime after October 1, none are within a margin of error and 39 of the 58 show at least a double-digit lead for Biden. 52 of the 56 are "likely voters" and the others are the slightly less accurate "registered voters."

If the votes are counted fairly (Jimmy Carter, I hope your foundation is paying attention, our elections need watching as much as any observing you have ever done) Biden is going to win an election that will look like 1988.

*ETA* I should have said the polls today at the Economist site show a haul of 350 EC votes, not an actual prediction for what it will look like after Nov. 3rd.
                    Last edited by WeAreNDHockey; 10-26-2020, 12:54 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                      As I have posted many times over on the cops thread, the police ARE the problem.

Comment

What's she been doing since American Pie?
                        What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post

Sharknado

Uncle Mickey: July 23, 1950-July 22, 2003

WRPI, 91.5 FM...usually color commentary.

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post

Showing us how plastic surgery is a bad idea 20 years later.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                            iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                            gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                            Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                            Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                            TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                            DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post

He still shows only a 12 in 100 chance for trump. And the Economist forecast is now at a better than 99% chance of Biden carrying the popular vote and a 95% chance of winning more EC votes. It had been 92% on Friday. The prediction at the Economist site is 350 EC votes for Biden*. Of all the polls in the aggregate in the Economist forecast that ended sometime after October 1, none are within a margin of error and 39 of the 58 show at least a double-digit lead for Biden. 52 of the 56 are "likely voters" and the others are the slightly less accurate "registered voters."

If the votes are counted fairly (Jimmy Carter, I hope your foundation is paying attention, our elections need watching as much as any observing you have ever done) Biden is going to win an election that will look like 1988.

*ETA* I should have said the polls today at the Economist site show a haul of 350 EC votes, not an actual prediction for what it will look like after Nov. 3rd.
                              No need to give them more attention than they deserve. If they're right, others will move in that direction. Time will tell, strategies shouldn't change, etc.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                              iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                              gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                              Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                              Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                              TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                              DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                                I have to admit, I do have a fleeting temptation to grab my guns and drive around to polling centers in minority areas here, looking to see if any Meal Team Six tards could use a little counter-intimidation. However, I have more intelligence and better impulse control than they do, so I know not to look for trouble. Also my girlfriend would rightfully leave me if I did something that rash.

Comment

Working...
                                X