Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Biden v Dump 1: If not now, when? If not us, who?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

This makes me incredibly proud to be American.

We are a great country of smart, kind people going through a temporary problem with a Nazi infestation.
    I would give my left AND right ball to have this kind of optimism.

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post

I would give my left AND right ball to have this kind of optimism.
      I'm not being optimistic: the Nazis are allied with the rich and the rich almost always win.

But I am seeing from a sociological point of view, aside from the timeless fight for basic human dignity against the rich, we are 2/3rds a good population of intelligent and moral people, and then 1/3 orcs who should be shot into the Sun. The only reason it is even a close run thing is the Nazis are used by the rich to destroy sane and humane reform.
      Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Good news on the black over 65 vote so far in Georgia

https://mobile.***********/tbonier/s...56864296013830

Comment

• Have the boaters voted yet tho

https://mobile.***********/JimSwiftD...68937394606082

Comment

• This is beautiful too.

OK, so it took Actual Nazis to make Americans get off their as-ses and do their civic duty, but... we doin' it.

Hey conservatives: DIAF.
            Cornell University
            National Champion 1967, 1970
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
              Good news on the black over 65 vote so far in Georgia

https://mobile.***********/tbonier/s...56864296013830
              Are they abandoning Joe because of the 1994 Crime Bill? Trump said they "remember" after all ;-)
              Last edited by Handyman; 10-25-2020, 07:39 PM.
              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                Creepy Sleepy Joe will be a puppet of AOC!11!!1

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                  God...this is just...sad.
                  Last edited by Handyman; 10-25-2020, 07:39 PM.
                  "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                  -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                  -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                  -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

I guess pulling a gun on a kid was finally a bridge too far for the girlfriend?

"I can fix him!"

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

I guess pulling a gun on a kid was finally a bridge too far for the girlfriend?

"I can fix him!"
                      From what I could find the gf tagged him in a Facebook post acknowledging it was him but she was defending his actions.

Comment

• This 60 minutes interview is just a sad farce- what a pathetic, sad man.

how small are the dongs of the men who vote for him? Have got to be microscopic

Comment

• Originally posted by Proud2baLaker View Post

From what I could find the gf tagged him in a Facebook post acknowledging it was him but she was defending his actions.
                          So, another useless trunt. Figures.

Comment

• Originally posted by Proud2baLaker View Post

As I said elsewhere, they ain't too bright.
                            What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• For Those Wondering When States Can Start Counting

Interesting that Flo(R)ida is already counting votes. While we wont know the true results for the overall count most likely we will know where Flo(R)ida stands Election Night (yeah I know it is FL they will screw something up) and if Trump isnt set to win it the election is all over but the lawsuits.

Looks like a lot of other states start counting this week so that will help as well.
                              -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Looks like a lot of other states start counting this week so that will help as well.
                                I'm most annoyed by PA not counting until Election Day. Deep down I just know PA will **** this up somehow. It had a few good years in the late 1700s and a couple good decades making steel around WW2, but beyond that it's just a northern Kentucky outpost.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                                iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                                gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                                Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                                Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                                TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                                DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Working...
                                X