Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Biden v Dump 1: If not now, when? If not us, who?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by rufus View Post

That's what my mom said. I didn't talk to him, cause frankly, he's often off in his own little world these days. Doesn't hear so well, and maybe a touch of dementia going on, so he's a bit isolated.

I do know that he has little tolerance for fools, as any native Mainer will relate. So perhaps the debate was the first chance to actually see the blithering idiot as he was, rather than filtered through what the news reports say he was.

And yeah, I know, fake news bias. But even the diehard wingnuts' will have to admit that even the news accounts of Donnie's rallies or pressers or whatever clean them up and make some sort of sense of them as compared to when you see actual videotape of them.

The guy is a full blown idiot.
    That story makes me proud to be a Mainer and you’re bang on that one of our strengths is our independent mindedness. I hope it’s something we don’t lose in younger generations.
    Originally posted by BobbyBrady
    Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• https://twitter.com/NoahShachtman/st...74414477324288

EXCLUSIVE: Rudy Giuliani says there is only a ‘50/50’ chance he worked with a ‘Russian spy’ to dig dirt on the Bidens
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• It's getting so I don't know what is fake and what is real news anymore. WaPo, Fox: they're all the same.

Comment

• How exactly are WaPo and Faux the same?
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• So ummm...QAnon would like you to know that Mike Pence is going to be replaced as VP by...John F. Kennedy Jr.
            -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by burd View Post
              It's getting so I don't know what is fake and what is real news anymore. WaPo, Fox: they're all the same.
              That's exactly what the right wants you to think.

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                So ummm...QAnon would like you to know that Mike Pence is going to be replaced as VP by...John F. Kennedy Jr.
                Yeah, apparently there's a wing of the Q dopes who think JFK Jr. is still alive and has been in hiding for all these years, waiting to become Dump's replacement VP.

To which there can only be one correct response:

Comment

So ummm...QAnon would like you to know that Mike Pence is going to be replaced as VP by...John F. Kennedy Jr.
                  Is that before or after the financial reset and all debt is forgiven?

Comment

• Abandon satire all ye who enter here.

Comment

• Originally posted by burd View Post
                      Abandon satire all ye who enter here.
                      I wish it was satire. I have a relative who is a trumpet and their partner is a local qanon leader who honestly believes the financial reset is coming and they keep spending money on big toys and they of course are barely educated and don’t make much money

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post

I wish it was satire. I have a relative who is a trumpet and their partner is a local qanon leader who honestly believes the financial reset is coming and they keep spending money on big toys and they of course are barely educated and don’t make much money
                        I think he meant that his comment about WaPo and Faux was satire. We all know Q is DA TRUF!!
                        -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

I think he meant that his comment about WaPo and Faux was satire. We all know Q is DA TRUF!!
                          Ha. I’d actually taken his comment as satire when I read it.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

Yeah, apparently there's a wing of the Q dopes who think JFK Jr. is still alive and has been in hiding for all these years, waiting to become Dump's replacement VP.

To which there can only be one correct response:

The pictures are the best. The guy they think is him looks more like James Brolin!

I implore you all to have fun going down the rabbit hole.

https://twitter.com/travis_view/stat...74081034301443

Apparently he was supposed to come back before on July 4th to arrest HRC.
                            -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post

Ha. I’d actually taken his comment as satire when I read it.
                              I didn't...but that is because of where he lives and where he is from ;-)
                              -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Meanwhile, in Houston...

https://twitter.com/thehill/status/1317672012760965122
                                Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                                Originally posted by Quizmire
                                mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                                MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                                MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                                I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Working...
                                X