Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Biden v Dump 1: If not now, when? If not us, who?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by drew s. View Post
    gretchen whitmer is a tyrant!!!! How dare (white) people not be allowed to show up with ar-15’s at polling places on election day. What is happening to our constitution?
    fyp

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
    iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
    gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
    Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
    Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
    TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
    DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
      Oooh Biden got better ratings. That's really gonna **** Trump off.
      Wasn't there some story going around that the same group that bought up tickets to one of Trump's rallys with no intent to go also organized people to stream Biden's event to screw with the ratings?
      That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

• Trump or America. We cannot have both. Good opinion piece by one of the founders of the Lincoln Project and former chair of the New Hampshire republican party. Preaching to the choir I know, but at least she is preaching.

Comment

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7g7M30edrOc
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Over 22M early votes, 15.9% of the 2016 total. 14 states above 20% of the 2016 total. CA up to 16% after just one week.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
            iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
            gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
            Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
            Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
            TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
            DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Yea. Illinois starts on Monday in my area... Looking forward to making a checkmark that will remove the cancer that has infected this country on Wed.
              It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

• Dropping my ballot off today. We use ranked choice voting for the presidential election in Maine. I ended up only voting for Biden, because if he is my first place vote none of my other votes would matter anyway, but I almost wanted to rank everyone else, plus a write in, above Trump.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post

That was just ABC vs NBC, though. I’d have to guess Trump outdrew him once CNBC, MSNBC, and Telemundo are added.
                  Nope combined he still won.

https://twitter.com/brianstelter/sta...169268224?s=19

Breaking: @JoeBiden's town hall on ABC averaged 13.9 million viewers. @realDonaldTrump's town hall across NBC, MSNBC and CNBC had a combined 13.0 million viewers. Biden won the head-to-head ratings race. Here's my full story: https://t.co/oe6cRnAedT
                  "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                  -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                  -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                  -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                    Oooh Biden got better ratings. That's really gonna **** Trump off.
                    Yup, that's gonna be his takeaway.

Can't wait to hear how it's Hillary's fault.
                    Cornell University
                    National Champion 1967, 1970
                    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Or Obama's.

Early voting in MA starts tomorrow. I'm planning to go in the morning, bad weather be d@mned.

Comment

• I voted early. I was surprised by how consistent the line was here. Seemed like there was always 4-6 people actively at the voting booths and then another 4-6 people in line. So it moved fairly quickly. In and out in about 15-20 minutes. Unfortunately I am in one of those deeply red derp Western states (Idaho). Despite several races, many were uncontested and only had an R running. Or an R and a "constitution party" which was designated as "Con" on the ballot. Which seemed apt. Voted for the 3 Dems that were running (Pres, Senate, and a Representative) and on one referendum.

The referendum was on whether to amend the state constitution to set the number of state legislative districts to 35. That is the current number we have but the constitution allows it to go down to 30. Idaho is growing. We actually should have MORE districts. I voted yes though I would have preferred it to be worded in such a way that would allow for expansion as we grow. Hopefully further amending would allow that. But I certainly didn't want there to be less. Given the derpness of this state I could totally see the legislature going with fewer districts and drawn in such a way to decrease what little representation the non-derps have.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                          Or Obama's.

Early voting in MA starts tomorrow. I'm planning to go in the morning, bad weather be d@mned.
                          Wow, that's pretty late "early" voting. I think we've been early voting in VA for about a month. :-)
                          Cornell University
                          National Champion 1967, 1970
                          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                            It's a shame there isn't an Electoral Nielsen's he could win.
                            "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

• Originally posted by SJHovey View Post

Wasn't there some story going around that the same group that bought up tickets to one of Trump's rallys with no intent to go also organized people to stream Biden's event to screw with the ratings?
                              Is there really that much difference between an empty room streaming Biden's event and a Republican watching Trump's?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

Wow, that's pretty late "early" voting. I think we've been early voting in VA for about a month. :-)
                                NYS doesn’t start till the 24th. At least that’s what I have marked down to go down and vote.
                                Russell Jaslow
                                [Former] SUNYAC Correspondent
                                U.S. College Hockey Online

Comment

Working...
                                X