Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Biden v Dump 1: If not now, when? If not us, who?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where is tRump doing his Town Hall? I'm not watching either. There's a West Wing reunion of sorts on HBO Max tonight. The cast got together to film a staged reading of one of the episodes. Looking forward to that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
      Wouldn’t have expected Kep to play the role of Rover for this year’s election.
      Sure, he's been a bit overconfident lately, but the important thing is that he's not such a Bernout that he's running around saying, "Look, Biden's a lock, so it's okay for us true progs to throw our votes to the Greens or write in Bernie."

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
        NBC is getting eviscerated for scheduling the Trump Town Hall at exactly the same time as Biden's. Good. Chuck Todd deserves it. Many of his own people are ripping their own network about it.
        Yeah I was going to post that last night because Kepler was saying Chucky hasn't been so bad of late. Chuck Todd has destroyed NBC News and turned MSNBC into CNN lite. And yeah a lot of the people who work for NBC (or have in the past) are destroying him for the decision.

And the problem isnt that they gave Trump a Town Hall that makes sense the ratings will probably beat every NBC has shown since Friends went off the air because the network sucks...the problem is they let him do that after blowing up the debate and then put it on opposite Joe Biden. They could have put it on at literally any other time or day and most people would have just grumbled and forgot about it.
        Last edited by Handyman; 10-15-2020, 10:00 AM.
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

Sure, he's been a bit overconfident lately, but the important thing is that he's not such a Bernout that he's running around saying, "Look, Biden's a lock, so it's okay for us true progs to throw our votes to the Greens or write in Bernie."
          I'm not overconfident at all. This is going to be a nailbiter after the election during the Brooks Brothers Coup.

It's not who votes that counts; it's who counts the votes.
          Cornell University
          National Champion 1967, 1970
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
            Wouldn’t have expected Kep to play the role of Rover for this year’s election.
            Rover is innumerate. I can read polls.

Magical negative thinking is just as dumb as magical positive thinking.

Vote like your life depends on it, and get ready for a coup d'etat attempt after the election by the fascists, but know that we vastly outnumbered them. That is important to remember. We are dealing with a relatively small terrorist group, not "America." These creeps are the very essence of "anti-American."
            Cornell University
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

Yeah I was going to post that last night because Kepler was saying Chucky hasn't been so bad of late. Chuck Todd has destroyed NBC News and turned MSNBC into CNN lite. And yeah a lot of the people who work for NBC (or have in the past) are destroying him for the decision.
              I have affection for Chuck Todd because Dr. Mrs. has a thing for him.

I do wonder why people think he personally scheduled the Dump townhall. He's a hairdo -- off camera he's just another paycheck. The money people make the programming and schedule decisions. The talent is in Hair & Makeup.
              Cornell University

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

I do wonder why people think he personally scheduled the Dump townhall. He's a hairdo -- off camera he's just another paycheck. The money people make the programming and schedule decisions. The talent is in Hair & Makeup.
                Hoping for that three-way?
                What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

As far as I know he runs the political department at NBC.
                  **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                  Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post

Hoping for that three-way?
                    What a horrible mental picture

Comment

I'm not overconfident at all.
                      Kep is William Wallace up on his hose shouting out to us grimy-faced peasants that we're going to kick King Edward's arse.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

As far as I know he runs the political department at NBC.
                        That doesn't mean he can schedule TV shows.
                        "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

• Originally posted by St. Clown View Post

No, that was execs wanting ratings.

Conan weighs in....

https://mobile.twitter.com/ConanOBri...78678290984960

Comment

Didn't say it did. But, he could have voiced his disdain for the decision. Rachel did.
                            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Vote like your life depends on it, and get ready for a coup d'etat attempt after the election by the fascists, but know that we vastly outnumbered them. That is important to remember. We are dealing with a relatively small terrorist group, not "America." These creeps are the very essence of "anti-American."
                              Vastly outnumber them? Probably. But remember, their side is more than willing to use all sorts of violence, and I would be shocked if they didn't do that. Violence has a great leveling effect.

Comment

It has been said he negotiated the deal for it. It is being run under the NBC News division which apparently he is in charge of.

Whether that is true I don't know but people associated with NBC are saying it too...
                                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X