Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Biden v Dump 1: If not now, when? If not us, who?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think it is important to keep reiterating that we're going to win. The conservative robomen have been completely brainwashed. 91% of Republicans believe Dump will win.
    Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
      I think it is important to keep reiterating that we're going to win. The conservative robomen have been completely brainwashed. 91% of Republicans believe Dump will win.
      Yes it is important to both acknowledge that things are trending right but also say "we havent won yet". Getting excited isnt going to keep people home in fact it would appear the more people talk about the polls and the early vote counts the more it motivates people to be part of the wave. People I never hear talk about voting are downright giddy about voting and doing it as soon as they possibly can.

I mean people are waiting in line for 8 hours in Georgia to vote...I dont think the Quinnipiac Poll saying Biden is crushing there right now is going to stop them.

If your tea is winning in the first half you can get excited for it, but just remember there is a lot of game to play still.
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Leave the Falcons out of this.
        What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• I'm a sports fan from Minnesota. No lead is ever safe.

Comment

• And I'm a Lions fan. Lions fans know no lead is ever safe.
            Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
            "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
            Patreon for exclusive writing content
            Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• Wouldn’t have expected Kep to play the role of Rover for this year’s election.
              Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

• Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
                And I'm a Lions fan. Lions fans know no lead is ever safe.
                I'm impressed you can just admit to it. I'm up here giving little side-glances at the Wisconsin border and keep hearing how "You know we're actually closer to Green Bay than to downstate Michigan."
                Of course I would never really buy a green hat. I'm just saying that Covid doesn't sound that bad compared to the Lions.
                Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
                USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

If you're scoring at home, or even if you're alone, that's 368-170. Largest win in 24 years.

I think Biden could squeak out ME-2. This is a district Obama/Biden won easily and then lurched right in 2016. The incumbent for the house seat (democrat) is going to crush his republican challenger. It's going to be close.

I live in ME-2, but I'm on the coast (literally on an island) and Hillary won over Trump in my town by 50 points. It definitely is a different world inland though.

Comment

• Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
                    Lions fans want to know what a lead is.
                    Fixed!
                    Code:
                    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                    Originally posted by SanTropez
                    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                    Originally posted by Kepler
                    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                      I'm a sports fan from Minnesota. No lead is ever safe.
                      This.
                      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• NBC is getting eviscerated for scheduling the Trump Town Hall at exactly the same time as Biden's. Good. Chuck Todd deserves it. Many of his own people are ripping their own network about it.
                        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Men. Figures. Women better pull us outta this mess this time

https://mobile.twitter.com/conorjrog...95997624004608

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                            NBC is getting eviscerated for scheduling the Trump Town Hall at exactly the same time as Biden's. Good. Chuck Todd deserves it. Many of his own people are ripping their own network about it.
                            Assume viewers have two choices. They can watch a locomotive, fully loaded with anhydrous ammonia, plow into an oil refinery at 60 mph, or you can watch a tugboat float lazily down the Mississippi river while a harp plays softly in the background. Which one are viewers going to watch?

I think the NBC execs are willing to take a chance on a little flack.
                            That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

• Originally posted by SJHovey View Post

Assume viewers have two choices. They can watch a locomotive, fully loaded with anhydrous ammonia, plow into an oil refinery at 60 mph, or you can watch a tugboat float lazily down the Mississippi river while a harp plays softly in the background. Which one are viewers going to watch?

I think the NBC execs are willing to take a chance on a little flack.
                              And this is EXACTLY why this country is a complete ****hole. That and this BS.

https://newrepublic.com/article/1597...mate-hypocrisy

I wish I could move.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                                Men. Figures. Women better pull us outta this mess this time

https://mobile.twitter.com/conorjrog...95997624004608
                                Usually it's the men who have to pull out.

Heyoooooooo
                                I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

Working...
                                X