Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Biden v Dump 1: If not now, when? If not us, who?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• https://***********/AP/status/1314907544981327878

Democrats in The Villages? Here’s why a Joe Biden golf cart parade through the nation’s largest retirement community in Central Florida is a warning sign for President Donald Trump.
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• That’s a really ominous sign if you’re a Republican
      Code:
      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
      Originally posted by SanTropez
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
      Originally posted by Kepler
      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• They remain a huge chunk of the electorate. Pew estimates that nationwide, nearly 1 in 4 eligible voters will be 65 and older. It’s the highest level on record, going back to 1970.
        That is depressing, alarming, and likely a reason why this is as f-ed up as it is.
        U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
        Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
        I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
        But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
        Originally posted by Doyle Woody
        Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• https://***********/kylegriffin1/sta...58874080763907

New polls show Trump's support is collapsing nationally. He's trailing not just in battlegrounds but, according to private GOP surveys, he's repelling independents to the point where Biden has drawn closer red states like Montana, Kansas and Missouri.
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• https://***********/CNN/status/1314971954772930562

The Courts arent really helping Donny as much as he expects...
            -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
              That is depressing, alarming, and likely a reason why this is as f-ed up as it is.
              The Olds are not necessarily f-ckwits, we are just going through a time when they are. 30 years ago the Olds were progressive. Now they are the detritus of the Woodstock-Reagan era of selfishness and cupidity. The Me Generation is dying.

The last Nazi will be strangled with the entrails of the last Beatles fan.
              Cornell University
              National Champion 1967, 1970
              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Awareness of the scale of the incoming blue wave has now penetrated even America's anus.
                Cornell University
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Dems definitely smell blood in the water, advertising here has gone up big time.
                  U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                  Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                  I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                  But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                  Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                  Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                    Awareness of the scale of the incoming blue wave has now penetrated even America's anus.
                    I don’t get Cruz’s angle here. He’s a craven ******* who would feed his mom to the wood chipper if it got him ahead. He wouldn’t admit this unless he had something to gain.
                    Code:
                    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Do you suppose when they have those they have to get some sort of permit by the people who run the community/village? Given how strong the HOAs are in the 55+ communities (if my Mom's is any indication), I'm assuming they do. I'm just imagining the guy nowadays deluged by a never-ending stream of golf cart parade permits, make his life more and more miserable.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                      iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                      gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                      Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                      Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                      TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                      DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

I don’t get Cruz’s angle here. He’s a craven ******* who would feed his mom to the wood chipper if it got him ahead. He wouldn’t admit this unless he had something to gain.
                        He wants the donors to open their veins so he can drink deep. He's not as bright as he was hyped to be, but he can at least read a demography trend line. He knows he is not long for this line of work. He wants to accumulate a nice war chest to "repurpose."

Remember: daddy's a religious con man. He took the act into politics but it's the same game: find the sheep and shave them.
                        Cornell University

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                          Dems definitely smell blood in the water, advertising here has gone up big time.
                          I don't know how it is nationally, but Trump's ads here don't even feature Trump anymore except for the approval message at the end. It's now at the point where the incumbent cant' market himself.
                          Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

• Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post

I don't know how it is nationally, but Trump's ads here don't even feature Trump anymore except for the approval message at the end. It's now at the point where the incumbent cant' market himself.
                            I got one mailer yesterday that featured an image of Dump and a message about him protecting 2A. First one I've seen featuring him and a supposed "accomplishment", rather than attacking Biden.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

He wants the donors to open their veins so he can drink deep. He's not as bright as he was hyped to be, but he can at least read a demography trend line. He knows he is not long for this line of work. He wants to accumulate a nice war chest to "repurpose."

Remember: daddy's a religious con man. He took the act into politics but it's the same game: find the sheep and shave them.
                              Well don’t I feel dumb. That should have been obvious. :-/
                              Code:

Comment

• Plus Cruz knows he is in trouble anyways. He struggled to beat Beto who could barely say sentences let alone have a platform. He is trying to set it up for later where he can say "see I warned you" and then run on how he was anti-Trump. (but still nutso!)
                                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X