Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Biden v Dump 1: If not now, when? If not us, who?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

Biden is an idiot...
    His point?
    I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

• Originally posted by Saints17 View Post
      So you folks are ok with Biden asking a black reporter if he did cocaine or was a junkie during an interview today?
      Trump or Biden is the best we can offer come November? Before you jump all over me, I liked Amy Klubochar.
      In the context in which it was asked, as a rhetorical response to a stupid question? Yes, I am.

And bless your heart, of course you liked Klobuchar.

Comment

• Originally posted by unofan View Post

In the context in which it was asked, as a rhetorical response to a stupid question? Yes, I am.
        Me too. About time Dems treat brainless reporters asking dumb questions fed to them by the Chump campaign with the disdain they deserve. Although it would have been funnier if Biden whipped out the cognitive test that Chump has been blathering on about passing and mercilessly mocked it.
        Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

• Originally posted by walrus View Post
          His point?
          That wasnt his point. If it was he would be back in here talking about it more. No he came in here for a drive by trolling...trying to play GOTCHA!!! hoping we would bend ourselves into pretzels speaking about Biden. The "Before you jump down my throat I supported Klobuchar" addition is the giveaway. The fact that he left the context of what Biden did out of his "just asking questions" BS is the proof.

I dont mind trolling but for Pete's sake at least come up with a good bit. The bots on twitter play the game better and they are ****ing algorithms.
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by saints17 View Post
            so you folks are ok with biden asking a black reporter if he did cocaine or was a junkie during an interview today?
            Trump or biden is the best we can offer come november? Before you jump all over me, i liked amy klubochar.
            LOL. This isn't a conservative circle jerk. People here are way smarter than you are used to. Maybe you should lurk a bit before trying to get into the game.

I'll give you this one piece of advice. You cons are stupid. We have been far too polite to tell you but it has been both amusing and embarrassing to watch what passes for wit from the right these last decades. You were just too unimportant to correct so we didn't bother.

Please: read some books, and not just the ones Cato stocks the library with. Absorb some culture, and not just the stuff Rush or Larry Niven references. And for god's sake, get out of your own head: do something for somebody else. Volunteer. Care for a baby. Do something for someone other than yourself.

Then, maybe, you will begin to ascend towards some life experience and wisdom. Then, maybe, you won't be a permanent adolescent with a juvenile political and social ideology.
            Last edited by Kepler; 08-06-2020, 12:08 PM.
            Cornell University
            National Champion 1967, 1970
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

That wasnt his point. If it was he would be back in here talking about it more. No he came in here for a drive by trolling...trying to play GOTCHA!!! hoping we would bend ourselves into pretzels speaking about Biden. The "Before you jump down my throat I supported Klobuchar" addition is the giveaway. The fact that he left the context of what Biden did out of his "just asking questions" BS is the proof.

I dont mind trolling but for Pete's sake at least come up with a good bit. The bots on twitter play the game better and they are ****ing algorithms.
              Exactly.
              Last edited by Kepler; 08-06-2020, 12:11 PM.
              Cornell University
              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Is the gun confiscation on nov 4, it is it Inauguration Day?

https://mobile.***********/realDonal...35765575176192

Comment

First allow me to defend myself before I am eaten alive here. I am very frustrated with the current state of affairs in this country. I do not like Trump and I did not vote for him.
                  I like Klobuchar....so what? My mere opinion offended you? She was my choice, big deal.
                  My post was not intended to be viewed as being troll. I do apologize if that's what you thought. As far as Joe, he is not of sound mind to be running for President. Trump is a narcissist, egotistical lying sob.
                  I guess I should've posted something stating why can't we find younger candidates to run for President?
                  I hope this clears up matters.
                  Kepler- I'm no doorknob either.
                  Last edited by Saints17; 08-06-2020, 08:56 PM.
                  LETS GO BEARS!

"Never play flag football in the nude"-Bob Kevoian

"Don't let anyone tell you what we do builds character, it only reveals it." J.Marsh

SUNY Potsdam '98

St.Lawrence '00

Mike St. Louis is not a BUM!

Comment

• Stupid people are the first to say they’re smart.
                    "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

• With Trump in Ohio, Governor DeWine tested positive for Covid-19. Now that he's gone, turns out it was a false positive.
                      "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

• Can we let the guy make a few more posts before jumping all over him? He hasn't come across anywhere near the likes of Jeb or Flag so can't we please be more accommodating? I'd like to see this place grow not die on the vine like it has been.

Comment

• Originally posted by Saints17 View Post

First allow me to defend myself before I am eaten alive here. I am very frustrated with the current state of affairs in this country. I do not like Trump and I did not vote for him.
                          I like Klobuchar....so what? My mere opinion offended you? She was my choice, big deal.
                          My post was not intended to be viewed as being troll. I do apologize if that's what you thought. As far as Joe, he is not of sound mind to be running for President. Trump is a narcissist, egotistical lying sob.
                          I guess I should've posted something stating why can't we find younger candidates to run for President?
                          I hope this clears up matters.
                          Kepler- I'm no doorknob either.
                          Why would I be offended you like the Senator from my state? I like her too...she is just a terrible Presidential Candidate. She is where she belongs.

The problem is that trolls (in general) like to try and hide their trolling by using some no chance candidate from the Dems to show they are "even handed". In 2016...many of them used Joe Biden for that. "If Joe was the candidate I would vote Dem but since it is Hillary I will vote Third Party/Trump" was a very fun troll back then. Now many of those same people will say "If it was [insert person who got smoked by Biden here] I would vote for them but since it is Joe I cant". It is a little too convenient...

Now I will give you the benefit of the doubt and will admit I judged harshly.

I never liked the armchair diagnosing of Trump and I dont like it for Joe either. Even if I do believe he might be a step slower than he was (and it is just tough to tell because of how things are right now) he is still more "there" than Trump is and he is in way better shape to handle the rigors of the job. It isnt like he wasnt like this years ago...the man has been a gaffe machine since before he was Veep. I think that is just who he is...kind of an idiot.

It bugs the heck out of me that he was who the majority of Dems wanted (and really the majority of all Non-Trumpers) but I think people would rather elect the idiot who will do no harm just as a friggin pallet cleanser. His choice for Veep needs to be groomed for the Big Chair and probably after 4 years.
                          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Kanye is back.
                            Cornell University

Comment

• I tend to trust Pelosi's political instincts, but I hope the Ds don't lose the PR battle in these relief negotiations. There aren't a lot of things that could blow this election, IMO, but getting beat at this game certainly would not help.

I get that the substantive issues are critical, that some parts of the economy are running on fumes, so there are critical decisions to be made. But I just worry about a turnover with seconds left in the game. It's like I don't understand the schemes well enough to even know what I'd do as coach, but I just sit up in the stands and worry.
                              Last edited by burd; 08-07-2020, 06:47 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by burd View Post
                                I tend to trust Pelosi's political instincts, but I hope the Ds don't lose the PR battle in these relief negotiations. There aren't a lot of things that could blow this election, IMO, but getting beat at this game certainly would not help.
                                At this stage in the game I cannot believe there are any people who are planning to vote who are actually undecided. I never believed the numbers of undecideds anyway. I always think they are over-reported.

Barring some scandal tied to prominent democrats (pizza-gate turning out to be real) I cannot see anything the leadership among democrats doing as blowing this election. I think an attorney general-led corruption investigation of Biden and his family isn't even likely to have the same impact the Comey shenanigans had on turnout for Clinton in 2016. People who are going to bother to vote are wise to what has been going on with this president.

My only real concern is voter suppression and intimidation and fraudulent counting in republican areas of swing states. I believe that is the only arrow trump has left in his quiver. In fact, I do not believe a trump win will be legitimate.

Comment

Working...
                                X