Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Biden v Dump 1: If not now, when? If not us, who?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• https://twitter.com/KDKA/status/1288859824722239490

#BREAKING NEWS: Vice President Mike Pence's tour bus has been involved in a minor accident with a dump truck on the way to a campaign stop outside of Pittsburgh.
    I mean...that is about perfect!
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
      Hopefully the Dump Truck is ok....
      It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

• Obama's eulogy at John Lewis' funeral was as close to angry Obama as I've heard in awhile. We need more of that this fall.

Also, Herman Cain died from the coronavirus today. But it's still fake, right Republicans?

Comment

• Originally posted by LynahFan View Post
          I hope all Fox viewers BELIEVE the election is postponed....
          “Never in the history of the country, through wars, depressions and the Civil War, have we ever not had a federally scheduled election on time,” said Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) in a television interview with Georgia NBC affiliate WNKY. “We’ll find a way to do that again this Nov. 3.”

So, did the reporter ask what McConnell will do to insure a secure election? Or why he has blocked 3 election security bills for more than a year? And why the GOP blocked a call for a bill to require candidates to report offers of help/money from foreign entities?

The Terrier Hockey Fan Blog

Comment

• 100 people are lined for the Herman Cain Experience! https://twitter.com/marc_lotter/stat...39927740997640

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
            iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
            gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
            Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
            Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
            TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
            DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by unofan View Post
              Also, Herman Cain died from the coronavirus today. But it's still fake, right Republicans?
              Totally fake. Cain just picked this exact moment to succumb to cancer to own us. Cry harder, libs!

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                100 people are lined for the Herman Cain Experience! https://twitter.com/marc_lotter/stat...39927740997640
                Man Herman Cain is referenced a LOT in the replies. He probably is mentioned more now than he was when he tried running for President! (too soon?)

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                  It's going to take years to overcome the damage Trump has done, some of it may be irreversible.
                  It absolutely is irreversible. The FDA fiasco and what he's done at the EPA could both stand alone as monuments to the damage he did. There are departments in those agencies that had some of the world's best in their field. *poof* Scattered to the private sector and academia.

We'll never regain the benefit of them all in one room again. That's knowledge that's just gone.
                  Code:
                  As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                  College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                  BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                  Originally posted by SanTropez
                  May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                  Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                  I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                  Originally posted by Kepler
                  When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                  He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                    -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• https://twitter.com/OrinKerr/status/1288939208669671424

The moment you have gone too far for the Federalist Society. He must have the Dem Fever too...
                      -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• https://twitter.com/thehill/status/1...936185857?s=19

"NEW: Trump campaign cancels ad buys to review messaging strategy"
                        -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post
                          But if I choose to vote and you try to stop me, you will not like what happens to you. I may not like what happens to me as a result of that, but I guarantee you will not like what happens to you.
                          I believe the quote is, "either you let me by or we're going to lead local news tonight."

But I agree. Break into my house? It's only stuff. Harass me at a store? I'll laugh in your face. Insult Dr. Mrs.? Believe me, you'll wish I had responded when she's done destroying you.

Threaten my daughter, harm my pets, or try to stop me from voting and meet the coroner. Anyone can kill if they don't care if they are caught.

Last edited by Kepler; 07-31-2020, 12:07 AM.
                          Cornell University
                          National Champion 1967, 1970
                          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                            https://twitter.com/thehill/status/1...936185857?s=19

"NEW: Trump campaign cancels ad buys to review messaging strategy"
                            Hard for your family to pocket all of the money when you're giving so much of it to (((globalist))) media companies.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                            iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                            gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                            Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                            Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                            TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                            DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• The Lincoln Project with the win.
                              Cornell University
                              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Somehow we have to make Dump's insane tweet about delaying the election The Acid Test for every Republican. As in, "you have 24 hours to tweet your complete repudiation of this as-shole, with no weasel words, or just as even Republicans are now coming for him they will come for you."

This gives the Republicans ONE LAST CHANCE to ditch. Even though it will be cynical, it will still be something. They have this one last chance to abandon Nazism themselves, or we will deNazify this country without their help, and with them as the electoral casualties.

It should be obvious to everyone now, even the dumbest conservative (and my god imagine that), that this f-ckstick is a menace to every American and human value. The Dumps must be destroyed and the ruins sewn with salt so nothing ever grows there again.
                                Cornell University

Comment

Working...
                                X