Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Biden v Dump 1: If not now, when? If not us, who?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post

He has a stellar background, and a ton of cash, and that’s it. Go to his website. There is one actual policy view, and it’s not even in writing. He has three YouTube clips, two of which are commercials and one that’s Fox and Friends. His only policy remark in those three combined is that he wants to repeal and replace, but that he’ll protect preexisting conditions.

This is his second Senate campaign, yet it looks like someone gave up on a project midway through.
    So, he’s an outlier being so far behind in a conservative poll, that’s in the bag for the GOP, which finds Republicans/conservative independents don’t like him as much as Trump, because he hasn’t fleshed out his policy positions on his campaign website? I wasn’t going to give them that much credit, but again, I haven’t paid that close of attention to the race, and I won’t claim to know how Michigan Republicans operate. I figured this was one of those times where racism was clearly illuminated for a clearly racist party.

Comment

• Originally posted by psych View Post

So, he’s an outlier being so far behind in a conservative poll, that’s in the bag for the GOP, which finds Republicans/conservative independents don’t like him as much as Trump, because he hasn’t fleshed out his policy positions on his campaign website? I wasn’t going to give them that much credit, but again, I haven’t paid that close of attention to the race, and I won’t claim to know how Michigan Republicans operate. I figured this was one of those times where racism was clearly illuminated for a clearly racist party.
      Not literally because of the website... and I'm pretty sure you know that as well. You said he's got a great background and tons of money, I offered a reason why that may not be working for him. His last campaign he ran on being a vet and a business owner. This time around he's running on being a vet and a business owner. And that's it. No, I don't expect people to do a deep dive into his thoughts on trade relations with Argentina. And no, his lack of platform probably doesn't entirely explain the anomaly within an anomaly that is that SpryStrategies poll, but James lost by 6.5 in 2018 when the governor's race was decided by 10. It was the closest Senate race in Michigan since 2000. I'd be surprised if people suddenly found out what he looked like in the interim and decided not to vote for him.
      Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

• Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post

Not literally because of the website... and I'm pretty sure you know that as well. You said he's got a great background and tons of money, I offered a reason why that may not be working for him. His last campaign he ran on being a vet and a business owner. This time around he's running on being a vet and a business owner. And that's it. No, I don't expect people to do a deep dive into his thoughts on trade relations with Argentina. And no, his lack of platform probably doesn't entirely explain the anomaly within an anomaly that is that SpryStrategies poll, but James lost by 6.5 in 2018 when the governor's race was decided by 10. It was the closest Senate race in Michigan since 2000. I'd be surprised if people suddenly found out what he looked like in the interim and decided not to vote for him.
        No, not literally the website. Clearly, you’re saying he lacks substance. I was skeptical that Republicans were worried about policy substance since they enthusiastically back Trump. You’re suggesting they want someone with substance, and thus, even in Republican polls that are designed to boost Republican candidates, he’s running behind. You’re agreeing that’s not the only explanation for why he’s behind, but you’re fairly certain it has nothing to do with running as a black man, on the GOP ticket, in a state with lots of working class white people? I figured y’alls turnout/voter demographics look different from midterm elections to general elections. Like, more of the working class dunces everyone enjoys making fun of on here would skip the midterm, but vote Trump in the general. I guess that’s not the case in Michigan.

Comment

• Originally posted by psych View Post
          Because there are still people in this country who’d rather lose than vote for a black man?
          It's the opposite. Any black Republican has an enormous advantage because the racists will love "one of the good ones." That's how jokes like Alan Keyes, Candace Owens, and Herman Cain got where they are.
          Cornell University
          National Champion 1967, 1970
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• I live in Holland/Zeeland, MI. Whole F load of James for Senate signs up.
            Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
            "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
            Patreon for exclusive writing content
            Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• Lost among the chaos of our current news cycle is the report that the Dump campaign has pulled all advertising from Michigan for the time being.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                Lost among the chaos of our current news cycle is the report that the Dump campaign has pulled all advertising from Michigan for the time being.
                Any reason why?

On another note, I just started seeing ads for Dan Sullivan’s opposition in the Senate race up here: Dr. Al Gross. It’ll be interesting to see what kind of impact being a medical doctor has on the race.

Also, he’s way closer in the polls than he should be.
                U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                  Any reason why?
                  Speculation when this happens is they're giving up that state.

He's just killing new buys, though. He still has a sh-t ton bought and running in September.

It might indicate money's getting tight but I doubt it since he has the entire federal Treasury to steal from.
                  Cornell University
                  ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                  Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Well I remember on Twitter people in Texas said he was spending a lot there. I think right now his staff is trying to stop the possible harbinger flips like TX and Arizona. (no I still dont think they will lose those)
                    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                      Well I remember on Twitter people in Texas said he was spending a lot there. I think right now his staff is trying to stop the possible harbinger flips like TX and Arizona. (no I still dont think they will lose those)
                      He won't lose any state with a GOP leg and gov -- they'll literally burn ballots before they let that happen.

These guys make Mayor Daley look like George Washington.
                      Cornell University

Comment

• I dunno...I tend to agree (hence me saying I dont think it will happen) but the fact that those two states are filled with people he is actively trying to kill with a virus and no health care it is tough to say. Lest we forget Arizona has McSally running again and all she does is get Blue voters out to the polls to kick her out

Biden should not waste time on it...but the GOTV movements in some of these Red States by Blue Voters is starting to rival the Clinton/MTV movement in '92. It is organized and it is quite vocal. And now they have social media getting the word out wider. It COULD get interesting.

A lot can and will change.
                        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• teehee...

https://***********/JamesKosur/statu...88576117022722
                          -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

He won't lose any state with a GOP leg and gov -- they'll literally burn ballots before they let that happen.

These guys make Mayor Daley look like George Washington.
                            Please don't insult King Richard I, ha ha...

Seriously, the modern R's are the cheap, Chinese knockoff of what the Democratic Machine looked like in the 60s, lol...
                            It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                              I dunno...I tend to agree (hence me saying I dont think it will happen) but the fact that those two states are filled with people he is actively trying to kill with a virus and no health care it is tough to say. Lest we forget Arizona has McSally running again and all she does is get Blue voters out to the polls to kick her out

Biden should not waste time on it...but the GOTV movements in some of these Red States by Blue Voters is starting to rival the Clinton/MTV movement in '92. It is organized and it is quite vocal. And now they have social media getting the word out wider. It COULD get interesting.

A lot can and will change.
                              https://lincolnproject.us/news/real/

i didn't realize the Lincoln Project was doing ads for local candidates.
                              U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                              Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                              I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                              But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                              Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                              Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                                https://lincolnproject.us/news/real/

i didn't realize the Lincoln Project was doing ads for local candidates.
                                It wouldn't surprise me if wealthy centrists like Bloomy, Cuban, and/or Bezos are quietly funneling them money just to keep poking at Trump and try to stroke him out.

Comment

Working...
                                X