Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Biden v Dump 1: If not now, when? If not us, who?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kanye was a Trumper...I dont see it going well for him.
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
      Kanye was a Trumper...I dont see it going well for him.
      I was thinking the same, but I think Trump is thrilled because he’d take votes from Biden. But SERIOUSLY? Kanye West. He’s a LOON. I could see a third party candidate doing that but it’s Kanye West. I....I have to believe there aren’t people stupid enough to think this is a serious campaign.

Comment

• McMullin got on 11 state ballots after announcing August 8th, 2016, and had help from some proto-NeverTrump SuperPAC. Kanye's too late to file in Indiana, Maine, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina and Texas right now per Ballotpedia. Getting on ballots are going to be as much fun as even getting people registered right now. Lots of things can be solved in America with loads of cash, but where's Kanye going to get seasoned political help get on ballots, etc? The GOP is all in on Trump, and the Never Trump and DNC are all in on Biden and/or thrashing Trump. Is Trump going to loan Kanye some help in a hope to draw young African American support from Biden?
        "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

• Kanye's attempt will make Bloomberg's campaign look viable.
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post

But SERIOUSLY? Kanye West. He’s a LOON. I could see a third party candidate doing that but it’s Kanye West. I....I have to believe there aren’t people stupid enough to think this is a serious campaign.
            True, but it just seems like I've had that thought before in the last 4 years.

Comment

• Nobody talking about Kanye West hopping into the race? I’m not sure who it hurts more.
              "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

• Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                Nobody talking about Kanye West hopping into the race? I’m not sure who it hurts more.
                It hurts Kanye more. He is about to discover just how small the world he dominates is.
                Cornell University
                National Champion 1967, 1970
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Nobody talking about Kanye West hopping into the race? I’m not sure who it hurts more.
                  Literally like three posts before yours :-p

And it hurts neither because he wont go anywhere with it. He wont even make it on the ballot in a ton of states.
                  -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

Literally like three posts before yours :-p

And it hurts neither because he wont go anywhere with it. He wont even make it on the ballot in a ton of states.
                    Odd. They didn’t load on my screen the last time I logged in. Or I lost them in the ads.
                    "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Odd. They didn’t load on my screen the last time I logged in. Or I lost them in the ads.
                      Yeah I noticed when I switch from mobile to laptop some times posts are missing and pop up later. This update is horse[bleep].
                      -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Mr. Sulu speaks.
                        Cornell University
                        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• The guy with the Trump 2020 car just got into a wreck on pit road lol
                          Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                          Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

It hurts Kanye more. He is about to discover just how small the world he dominates is.
                            Dump is bad enough, but if Kim Kardashian is ever First Lady I will head for Canada before I even list the house.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                              The guy with the Trump 2020 car just got into a wreck on pit road lol
                              That seems entirely appropriate.
                              Cornell University

Comment

Working...
                              X