Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Biden v Dump 1: If not now, when? If not us, who?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post

This all assumes he believes any poll numbers and not was his people are telling him.
    He does. He even let it slip in the Hannity interview I believe. The people around him definitely believe it. The rally changed everyone's perceptions. (it is why they arent attacking the polls like they were two weeks ago)

I didnt buy the rumor when it surfaced a couple of days ago...but I gotta think some of the power brokers are scared to the bejesus. This is not just about the Presidency if he goes down he likely takes the Senate with him. He brings no help down ballot.

That said he isnt going anywhere.
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• The minute Chump leaves office his criminal past is no longer subject to executive privilege or other delaying tactics. I don't see him leaving his fate in the hands of Pence or some other stooge. He absolutely needs to win reelection to keep him and his family out of the clink.
      Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
        The Thumpers would push for Pence. The Dumpies would fall to whoever he told them to.

I assume they would decide beforehand and then engineer some way to make it look like it was democratic. Be a fun bloodbath, though. Pence has no support within the actual party. I don't know the current players but I have to assume there'd be an Old F-ck like Cornyn, and Young F-ck like Rubio, a Dump F-ck like Jim Jordan, and a What The F-ck like Amash.
        You're sure it wouldn't be Junior?
        "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

• Originally posted by bronconick View Post

You're sure it wouldn't be Junior?
          Don't you mean Ivanka? And oh God. I have to believe, no matter how awful the GOP has become, they wouldn't allow anything like that. I would assume they would push for McConnell.

Comment

• LMAO

Comment

• I can almost see Dumpy seeing the writing on the wall and him not allowing himself to be subjected to a "loss". Granted it has to be pretty damn lopsided for that thought to enter his head, but I can see him doing that.

No different than someone who rage quits a game when they realize there is no coming back...
              It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

• Props to the Hawks, memo to the Bucks, Pistons, 76ers, Heat..... https://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/ful...G6WIUOZPT6XHY/

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Hey FOX, Get yer butt in gear. Your falling asleep on the job!

Iowa Sen. Chuck Grassley thinks FOX News needs to do a better job helping the trump re-election bid, such as helping him better articulate his thoughts:

When asked about Trump's answer, Grassley said, "Okay, so he says what's your plans for the next four years? So the President starts to answer it. And then digresses a little bit. Hannity should have got him back on the subject. So it's pretty simple: I just want the president to be re-elected.
                  On the one hand this is comical. On the other hand it is another troubling sign of the depths to which we have sunk: We have a sitting U.S. Senator basically acknowledging the dominant player in television news is a wing of the president's party.

I grew up in an era where we constantly (and rightly) mocked the state run "media" in places like Russia and China. We have been living it in this country for the last 2 republican presidential regimes. It is frightening how lost, stupid and just gone a third of this country really is.

Comment

• LP knows what it is doing.
                    Cornell University
                    National Champion 1967, 1970
                    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                      Props to the Hawks, memo to the Bucks, Pistons, 76ers, Heat..... https://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/ful...G6WIUOZPT6XHY/
                      please link to pretty asian newscasters in the future!!!!!!!
                      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post

please link to pretty asian newscasters in the future!!!!!!!
                        Cornell University
                        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• We need to talk
                          a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Didja hear Biden's gonna hunt down and kill Republicans if he's elected? The Dilbert guy said it on Twitter, so it must be true! ;-)

Comment

• Dilbert guy got rolled on Twitter cause he said his show (Dilbert) was canceled by UPN cause he is White. The amount of people who posted the ratings of the show (dead last!) was hilarious.
                              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                                Dilbert guy got rolled on Twitter cause he said his show (Dilbert) was canceled by UPN cause he is White. The amount of people who posted the ratings of the show (dead last!) was hilarious.
                                He is a clueless dope.
                                Cornell University

Comment

Working...
                                X