Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Biden v Dump 1: If not now, when? If not us, who?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
    And this is a glimpse as to how Biden will have a hard time winning.

https://twitter.com/ariberman/status...648446469?s=21

how can they do this?? How??
    Nazis gonna Nazi.
    Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by burd View Post

Given what Handy has said here over the years, I would be happy if he taught my kids, because I think there would likely be a lot they could learn from him. And they all were pretty much able to pick the college of their choice.

As to what I have read from you, including this post? I would prepare my kids for that kind of thinking and encourage them to consider it and not dismiss it out of hand.

edit: There's the gopher fan part, but nobody's perfect.
      Hopefully the first thing they would learn from him is how to not sound so embarrassing.

“I will let “the Blacks“ decide instead of Whitesplaining it to them...“

-Handyman

The blacks? Holy crap. Maybe take a break from Twitter and get a breath of fresh air.

Comment

• Originally posted by burd View Post

Given what Handy has said here over the years, I would be happy if he taught my kids, because I think there would likely be a lot they could learn from him. And they all were pretty much able to pick the college of their choice.

As to what I have read from you, including this post? I would prepare my kids for that kind of thinking and encourage them to consider it and not dismiss it out of hand.

edit: There's the gopher fan part, but nobody's perfect.
        Jeb still doesnt have the brain capacity to understand I cant see his posts. He also apparently is too stupid to understand sarcasm or self deprecation. Explains why he would self identify as voting for a person whose is the loser in the Bush family. :-)

Thanks for the kind words though burd.
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
          And this is a glimpse as to how Biden will have a hard time winning.

https://twitter.com/ariberman/status...648446469?s=21

how can they do this?? How??
          Who is “they” in this case? Jason Nemes, a Kentucky Republican, filed the lawsuit claiming this would disenfranchise voters. Republican. Filing. The. Lawsuit.
          Anyways, the D’s and R’s worked together on this primary to make sure everyone could vote by mail. It’s definitely not going to be perfect, and most definitely black people will get f-cked harder than white people. Louisville is huge and not everyone likely received a ballot in the mail in time, or had internet access to even request a ballot. They’re offering free bus rides to the polls. What the f-ck else is Kentucky supposed to do? We were all mad that Wisconsin even had the audacity to have polling places open during the pandemic, and now we’re mad that Kentuckians are just as f-cking scared as Wisconsinites when it comes to working at a polling place, and therefore there’s fewer of them? It appears Kentucky wants fewer opportunities for coronavirus spread by having fewer polling places, not more, and that’s a problem? You can’t have it both ways. I hate Republicans as much as any of you, but they’re not the problem here. It’s the f-cking coronavirus. And you know what? This still might be one of the highest turnouts in a primary in a long time for Kentucky. Charles Booker has a real chance at upsetting McGrath (one poll showed him ahead 44-36) for the right to get creamed by McConnell in November.
          I know most of you think all Kentuckians are drooling, dumbsh-t retards, based on your extensive time interacting with many of them in your daily lives. And, since I’ve lived here, I can confirm there are a lot of them. But, in this instance, Kentucky didn’t do anything wrong. You open more polling places, you increase the risk of more spreading of coronavirus. So, you encourage voting by mail, send out ballots with paid postage, and relax the requirements to do so. My one nitpick would be every registered voter should have been sent a ballot, rather than opting in with a request online.

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
            I teach The Poors...so they will keep me around for a while. I for one welcome my New Minority Overlords :-)
            that would be all of us. we are all poor. just working. the 100k-200k tax bracket are working poors.
            a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Stop me if you've heard this one before.

Code:
              538 polling averages: Biden leads

MI  10.2
              WI   6.6
              PA   5.3
              OH   2.7

FL   6.9
              AZ   4.0
              NC   3.0
              GA   1.0
              The whole article is a must read though if you want to talk intelligently about 538's model and modelling in general.

Last edited by Kepler; 06-20-2020, 02:29 AM.
              Cornell University
              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Trump's lawyer is gonna sue your ***...
                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• https://twitter.com/AP/status/1273975235193245699

"BREAKING: President Trump says he will renew effort to end legal protections for young immigrants after Supreme Court blocked first try. http://apne.ws/nmMdskx"

Yes dumbass keep up the fight!
                  -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Jeb still doesnt have the brain capacity to understand I cant see his posts. He also apparently is too stupid to understand sarcasm or self deprecation. Explains why he would self identify as voting for a person whose is the loser in the Bush family. :-)

Thanks for the kind words though burd.
                    What kind of brain capacity does it take to, go out to eat, get the shakes, cry about it and then “These people are ****ing stupid.” ?

lol the guy has been whining about the plague for months and decided to go out to eat and then calls “everyone” stupid.

lol can’t make it up.

Comment

• It's gonna swing back a bit. Biden's not gonna win GA (Kemp will see to that with voter suppression tactics), and probably not OH, NC, and AZ either.

Comment

• I was amused and horrified by some of the comments on the threads covering the protests. One progressive stated that blacks voting was a waste of time, while another said nothing has been accomplished since the 60's. So basically it was two white privileged liberals telling blacks to not bother voting and that Obama's election as Prez was meaningless. Yikes.

It seems the further left you are the more you act like a benevolent plantation owner!
                        Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

• Please no one take his ridiculously obvious bait...and do Kepler a solid and dont quote him since he apparently blocked him.

Live shot from Rover's house:

-aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Please no one take his ridiculously obvious bait...and do Kepler a solid and dont quote him since he apparently blocked him.

Live shot from Rover's house:

More Grade A content from the guy that no doubt spends more time interacting with twitter than real people. I would say 10fold.

That image could easy be Handyman aka Kepler Wannabe, with a Face Diaper on of course.

Comment

• Just saw the remnants of these yahoos as I went over the causeway at the southern end of their route. The causeway itself was lined with cars and supporters also waving trump flags. So, so many stupid people.

https://spacecoastdaily.com/2020/06/...-donald-trump/
                              If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

Comment

• Stay inside today and maybe tomorrow. Let them stew in their own infected juices.
                                Cornell University

Comment

Working...
                                X