Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Biden v Dump 1: If not now, when? If not us, who?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No one calls you a BB. Trixie was a BB. You are way to naive and educated to be a BB. (not to mention way too old no offense)

No one who believed joecct and Bob Gray were having honest debates would be a BB. BBs think saying nice things about Amy Klobuchar makes you a Warmongerer and a sellout Nazi. They think Nancy Pelosi is a slave master. They think Chelsea Clinton is responsible for the killing of Palestinians because she said Antisemitism is wrong. To them it isnt about the Overton Window...it is all about their way or the highway. 99% of what they want is 2% too low.

You think too much that is why you could never be a BB. Plus you actual make arguments that work...not the circular crap they do. BBs are Trumpers with a more likable agenda and degrees.
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Let's be honest, almost everyone who regularly posts in these threads is eventually going to the guillotine. :-p

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
        Let's be honest, almost everyone who regularly posts in these threads is eventually going to the guillotine. :-p
        I personally lived through .06; the guillotine is nothin.

Comment

Let's be honest, almost everyone who regularly posts in these threads is eventually going to the guillotine. :-p
          I must be the “almost”...
          U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
          Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
          I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
          But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
          Originally posted by Doyle Woody
          Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

If it's the guillotines I'm pretty sure only I and a few others are going. uno, French Rage. Rube is so f-cking dead.

If it's the racial revanche, then it's every single lily white as-s, and much deserved.

Last edited by Kepler; 06-19-2020, 11:49 AM.
            Cornell University
            National Champion 1967, 1970
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

If it's the guillotines I'm pretty sure only I and a few others are going. uno, French Rage. Rube is so f-cking dead.
              Save a basket for me (made Director a few years ago).
              If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

Comment

• Originally posted by LynahFan View Post
                Save a basket for me (made Director a few years ago).
                Yeah, you're f-cked too.

Tier 1 grads to the knife. Unless we go full Khmer in which case look out Big Ten!
                Cornell University
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

If it's the racial revanche, then it's every single lily white as-s, and much deserved.
                  Oh yeah, I'd be dead early on. Don't get me wrong, I do well, but I'm still a worker at my company, not anyone with any sort of ownership stake. So I would argue I'm not the guy they want to go after. But when the guillotine starts falling, it's not just those responsible who fall under it, it's anyone who looks remotely like they could have been responsible.

Which is why anyone at the top end of the spectrum should want a more generous social welfare system. When revolutions do happen, they go pretty quickly too, so if they can't be convinced to support it from a moral standpoint, at least do it from a self-preservation one!

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                  iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                  gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                  Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                  Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                  TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                  DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• I teach The Poors...so they will keep me around for a while. I for one welcome my New Minority Overlords :-)
                    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                      I teach The Poors...so they will keep me around for a while. I for one welcome my New Minority Overlords :-)
                      Depends what you teach. If it's Law or Finance I have some bad news for you.
                      Cornell University

Comment

• Nope! I teach stuff that will help them in the future. Until it is outdated...then most likely I will be shuffled off to some place where they never have to see me again.
                        -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                          I teach The Poors...so they will keep me around for a while. I for one welcome my New Minority Overlords :-)
                          You teach “the poors?”

Dear lord could you be anymore part of the problem?

Comment

I've flown business class more than once, so I'm toast.

Comment

• And this is a glimpse as to how Biden will have a hard time winning.

https://twitter.com/ariberman/status...648446469?s=21

how can they do this?? How??

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeb2020 View Post

You teach “the poors?”

Dear lord could you be anymore part of the problem?
                                Given what Handy has said here over the years, I would be happy if he taught my kids, because I think there would likely be a lot they could learn from him. And they all were pretty much able to pick the college of their choice.

As to what I have read from you, including this post? I would prepare my kids for that kind of thinking and encourage them to consider it and not dismiss it out of hand.

edit: There's the gopher fan part, but nobody's perfect.

Comment

Working...
                                X