Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Biden v Dump 1: If not now, when? If not us, who?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
    It's that boat where the sailors who aren't admitted wind up the crew of the USS Dartmouth?
    Strong words from an alum of a school people always forget is an actual Ivy.

Comment

• Re: Biden v Dump 1: If not now, when? If not us, who?

Originally posted by unofan View Post
      Aren't all lower Ivies the same?

Comment

• Originally posted by burd View Post
        Aren't all lower Ivies the same?
        "No, Dartmouth, you must stand tall. Raise your heads high and feel proud. Because if Harvard, Yale, and Princeton are your self-involved, vain, name-dropping older brothers, you are the cool, sexually confident, lacrosse playing younger sibling who knows how to throw a party and looks good in a down vest.

Brown, of course, is your lesbian sister who never leaves her room. And Penn, Columbia, and Cornell — well, frankly, who gives a ****." - Conan O'Brien

Comment

"No, Dartmouth, you must stand tall. Raise your heads high and feel proud. Because if Harvard, Yale, and Princeton are your self-involved, vain, name-dropping older brothers, you are the cool, sexually confident, lacrosse playing younger sibling who knows how to throw a party and looks good in a down vest.

Brown, of course, is your lesbian sister who never leaves her room. And Penn, Columbia, and Cornell — well, frankly, who gives a ****." - Conan O'Brien
          I always love the quote. Hell, both of his commencement speeches are masterpieces.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
          iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
          gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
          Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
          Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
          TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
          DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

But seriously, both the Secretary of State and Secretary of the Navy died due to the USS Princeton explosion, and President Tyler was there too. Hard to top that.

KDR

gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                Won't actively support, or will actively oppose?

KDR

Comment

Not a big surprise that W isn’t going to support Trump for re-election. I would think that even though that doesn’t swing tons of votes it definitely helps.
                  Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                  Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                    You’re quicker than me!
                    Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                    Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Didn't all (or most) of the Bushes already publicly state they didn't even vote for trump in 2016?

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post
                        Didn't all (or most) of the Bushes already publicly state they didn't even vote for trump in 2016?
                        Yes. No change. And they're mostly still doing the "I'll write in my dog" crap. If they were serious they'd say "Dump is so bad I'm voting for the DEMONCRAT!!!"
                        Cornell University
                        National Champion 1967, 1970
                        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

242 minutes.

The correct retort was, "The USS Cornell is run by Carnival, but it does have the best turn-down service."

The best Cornell put downs are always delivered by Cornellians. You don't want to try to compete. It's like hockey that way.
                          Last edited by Kepler; 06-06-2020, 09:42 PM.
                          Cornell University
                          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

"And Penn, Columbia, and Cornell — well, frankly, who gives a ****."
                            Disparaging the only Ivies with a significant number of black students. Huh. Imagine that.
                            Cornell University

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                              Yes. No change. And they're mostly still doing the "I'll write in my dog" crap. If they were serious they'd say "Dump is so bad I'm voting for the DEMONCRAT!!!"
                              Kep is actually...Bill Kristol

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X