Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Biden v Dump 1: If not now, when? If not us, who?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    How will one identify Dems at the polls in order to kill them?

https://mobile.twitter.com/drewmckev...82728697667588
    I assume it'll be the same method used to state with certainty that the person you just saw wearing a mask is a Dem, and the other one not wearing a mask is an R, that the person voting early was a Dem, but the person waiting for election day was an R, that the person whose vote by mail was thwarted by the postal service was a Dem, but the person whose vote got through was an R, .....
    That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

Skin color, of course.
      What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Still a dick.
        What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

"I know me a limp-wrist when I see one..."

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
            Still a dick.
            His side is the one threatening to murder people for voting d, what do you expect

Comment

• A woman in my hood posted on next door today that she’s willing to give people at ride to the polls to vote. Kind woman, kind offer.

first comment is from a guy who claims to have immigrated from Russia and goes into every ND thread and says how Dems have no values...and immediately jumps on this woman for volunteering to help people to vote.

amazing how people voting is a bad thing

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                I don't know why we're in Georgia again. It better pan out. Cause if it doesn't and Pennsylvania falls it could be another shocking night.
                Why are you acting like this is some either/or scenario. Biden and Harris have been everywhere including Pennsylvania.

If Georgia wasnt in play and if there wasnt 2 Senate seats at play you would have a point...but it is in play (its a toss up) and there are Senate seats up so it makes sense to be there.
                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

A woman in my hood posted on next door today that she’s willing to give people at ride to the polls to vote. Kind woman, kind offer.

first comment is from a guy who claims to have immigrated from Russia and goes into every ND thread and says how Dems have no values...and immediately jumps on this woman for volunteering to help people to vote.

amazing how people voting is a bad thing
                  What was his reasoning, if I may ask?

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                  iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                  gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                  Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                  Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                  TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                  DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post

What was his reasoning, if I may ask?
                    He thinks it’s a scam, a way to harvest votes I dunno. He rants all day about Dems, police, and how he doesn’t even want to interact with people in society who aren’t R, so I’m guessing he’s your typical R who hates the idea of people voting because it tends to not end up in their favor when more people vote

Comment

• Originally posted by BassAle View Post

If he takes them it's a landslide. If Biden wins Iowa, Georgia, ME-2, and North Carolina, then he's already won Pennsylvania and Florida.

All I'm saying is I think it's closer than a map that shows Iowa and Georgia blue.
                      Iowa and Georgia arent Blue...they just arent guaranteed Red anymore either. (and have been trending down for a while) I still wouldnt bet on winning either of them but then I doubt many would have bet Trump would win Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania. Trends do matter, the Dems ignored them in 2016 and it would seem they are being way more proactive with them now.

The encouraging thing is there is almost 74 million votes in already.
                      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                        The fascists are hooting and hollering about this interview that Hunter's former business partner gave on Tucker last night that supposedly "buries" Joe as a Chinese spy. ;-)
                        Yeah I saw that last night at about 9am Moscow time. I am so confused is he a Chinese spy or is he in the pocket of Ukraine and Burisma or that Mayor Putin connected him with in Russia?

There was this clown ex NYTimes guy talking about how it needs to be investigated and it doesnt matter if Trump is also corrupt and blah blah. He made the bots happy but no one else seemed to care ;-)
                        -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

He thinks it’s a scam, a way to harvest votes I dunno. He rants all day about Dems, police, and how he doesn’t even want to interact with people in society who aren’t R, so I’m guessing he’s your typical R who hates the idea of people voting because it tends to not end up in their favor when more people vote
                          lol

The fact he takes something nice someone is offering and makes it evil says a lot about his intentions and projections.
                          Last edited by French Rage; 10-28-2020, 12:18 PM.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                          iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                          gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                          Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                          Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                          TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                          DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
                            Trump brought back Big Ten football!!!

So that Wisconsin-Nebraska could get canceled the weekend before the election due to Covid.
                            The BADgers lucked out...they would have been playing with their 4th string QB.

The Big Ten screwed the pooch on this one. They took the moral highground to "protect the players" then buckled under pressure, opened up and it is hurting teams. Kevin Warren is not up for this job...
                            Last edited by Handyman; 10-28-2020, 12:17 PM.
                            -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by SJHovey View Post

I assume it'll be the same method used to state with certainty that the person you just saw wearing a mask is a Dem, and the other one not wearing a mask is an R, that the person voting early was a Dem, but the person waiting for election day was an R, that the person whose vote by mail was thwarted by the postal service was a Dem, but the person whose vote got through was an R, .....
                              Ok now you are just trying to sound like an *** right? Is that your new bit? You got sick of some posters accusing you of being one so now you are just doing it cause who cares?

That would be rather unfortunate because I liked chatting with you even if we often dont agree. This new version of your posting style really isnt worth the time though cause nothing will be gained by the talk.
                              -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Maybe losing an eye helped enhance other senses?
                                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X