Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Biden v Dump 1: If not now, when? If not us, who?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_TKeJtHYdI
    Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

    Comment


    • Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

      "I don't want to talk about his family or my family, I want to talk about your family."

      It was a coached line, but it should've sealed the deal for any member of this country's Great Unwashed still on the fence.
      100% this

      it was utterly perfect
      Code:
      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
      Originally posted by SanTropez
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
      Originally posted by Kepler
      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

      Comment


      • Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

        100% this

        it was utterly perfect
        I turned to Dr. Mrs at that point and said, "and that's why he isn't Hillary." Biden's whole persona is that line and it is what people are hungry for now. We are done with the Dumbf-ck & His Dumpster Fire.
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

        Comment


        • Originally posted by burd View Post
          Abandon satire all ye who enter here.
          I got it :-)

          Code:
          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
          Originally posted by SanTropez
          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
          Originally posted by Kepler
          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

          Comment


          • 538 now with Biden leading Dump by 10.7 points and pulling away.

            Popular vote victory, recent elections:

            Code:
            80  9.7 R
            84 18.2 R
            88  7.7 R
            92  5.6 D
            96  8.5 D
            00  0.5 D
            04  2.5 R
            08  7.3 D
            12  3.9 D
            16  2.1 D
            Cornell University
            National Champion 1967, 1970
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

            Comment


            • Mondale was so awful he lost by 18 points after 4 years of voodoo economics and 8-10% unemployment, eh?

              Comment


              • Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                Mondale was so awful he lost by 18 points after 4 years of voodoo economics and 8-10% unemployment, eh?
                If you ever heard Mondale talk...well you wouldnt need Valium if you had trouble sleeping. He is a very smart man but he has the personality of driftwood.

                My GF thinks the line about being proud of Hunter was the best of the debate. That is the stuff that resonates with people and yeah those are the things Hillary can never do. Biden is no one's fave candidate, but he is probably the best one for this exact time period. We have had 4 years of a toddler throwing tantrums and now Grandpa is here to just laugh at the stupidity and get us back on track.

                Speaking of Hunter...have you read some of the texts that were released as part of the NY Post story? Basically Biden being this awesome dad making sure his son is doing ok with his struggles. Conservative Twitter wanted this to be proof the story was true. All it did was make people like Biden more because of how much he loves and respects his kid even in his darkest periods.
                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

                "Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

                Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Handyman View Post

                  If you ever heard Mondale talk...well you wouldnt need Valium if you had trouble sleeping. He is a very smart man but he has the personality of driftwood.

                  My GF thinks the line about being proud of Hunter was the best of the debate. That is the stuff that resonates with people and yeah those are the things Hillary can never do. Biden is no one's fave candidate, but he is probably the best one for this exact time period. We have had 4 years of a toddler throwing tantrums and now Grandpa is here to just laugh at the stupidity and get us back on track.

                  Speaking of Hunter...have you read some of the texts that were released as part of the NY Post story? Basically Biden being this awesome dad making sure his son is doing ok with his struggles. Conservative Twitter wanted this to be proof the story was true. All it did was make people like Biden more because of how much he loves and respects his kid even in his darkest periods.
                  Being a good dad is for liberal puzzies. Just ask baron, Tiffany or Eric

                  Comment


                  • Lara Trump can burn, but she’s already on her way to hell so

                    https://mobile.twitter.com/atrupar/s...19044125433857
                    Last edited by Deutsche Gopher Fan; 10-18-2020, 09:49 AM.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                      Speaking of Hunter...have you read some of the texts that were released as part of the NY Post story? Basically Biden being this awesome dad making sure his son is doing ok with his struggles. Conservative Twitter wanted this to be proof the story was true. All it did was make people like Biden more because of how much he loves and respects his kid even in his darkest periods.
                      Yeah, anyone who would treat these texts as some sort of smoking gun is just an a55hole.

                      Comment


                      • The shamelessness here is impressive

                        https://mobile.twitter.com/atrupar/s...41825382752261

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                          The shamelessness here is impressive

                          https://mobile.twitter.com/atrupar/s...41825382752261
                          How did that guy not only find a woman who would marry him and allow him to impregnate her, but also manage to find two other women he would also impregnate?
                          What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

                            Yeah, anyone who would treat these texts as some sort of smoking gun is just an a55hole.
                            And dangerously out of touch with a) what it means to be human, and b) what will sell with anyone who is not already part of your solid base.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by rufus View Post

                              How did that guy not only find a woman who would marry him and allow him to impregnate her, but also manage to find two other women he would also impregnate?
                              ChristianMingle?
                              Cornell University
                              National Champion 1967, 1970
                              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

                              Comment


                              • CovidRonJohn trying to add a layer of child porn to hunter biden.

                                be proud, conservatives

                                https://mobile.twitter.com/ParkerMol...64173209079809
                                Last edited by Deutsche Gopher Fan; 10-18-2020, 12:02 PM.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X