Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Biden v Dump 1: If not now, when? If not us, who?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The media profits from a horse race and will present the news from that value perspective.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
      For those that say, or said, that institutions will hold. That the state is bigger than the corruption and destruction of the man. They were wrong. Dead wrong. 200,000+ dead wrong.
      Nobody said this. The entire point is we must protect our institutions. You have been fighting (and losing to) a strawman for 3.5 years.
      Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

Nobody said this. The entire point is we must protect our institutions. You have been fighting (and losing to) a strawman for 3.5 years.
        Nobody? I heard that OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN. Don't tell me nobody said it. That's utter bs.
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

For the hundredth time. You are wrong. People were saying this.
          What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post
            Strange things are afoot at the Circle K...

538 is reporting that Biden has a lead nationally, but that lead isn't translating to the expected difference in each state polled. Each state is reporting a narrower than expected lead for Biden.
            Nate is talking on twitter about how polling deals with people who already voted which was one of the reasons I thought of why this might be showing up. We dont know how the "I voted" respondents (if they were asked) would fit into these polls. There is almost 10 million ballots received as of today many in the states that are being highlighted so far.

I admit a lot of this stuff is over my head...but I don't get the sense this is something Nate and his crew are super concerned about. A bit of their usual hedging. If you go to the state breakdowns the numbers arent really that close, just closer than you expect with the ridiculous national polls. (which I would would assume would be bigger in margin because of Biden being in the lead and where he is leading) I mean look at Pennsylvania and Wisconsin where Biden is polling above 50%. To me that is the more relevant stat. If he is approaching 50% or higher that means there is likely not many undecideds left and Trump needs to win all of them to have a shot to hold the state. (he has no real path without both of those states)

Where this will likely show up and be problematic is in places like Ohio, Arizona and North Carolina where Biden has a slight lead but not a majority in the polling. If the undecideds break Right then Trump gets the state. If they split it could go either way. Biden of course doesn't need to win any of those states to get to 270...

Just what I see with my limited knowledge.
            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post

How does that help them, exactly? The GOP, posts on, presumably, mostly GOP viewed media, about boxes put up at gun shops and such. Now, I'm assuming that GOP voters as well as Dem voters may be depositing ballots into those boxes. And then what, they just throw them all out? They can't tell a Dem vote from a Rep. vote.

That's how stupid these people are.
              Yes they throw them out. Then they "find" them and claim that the Dems threw away Trump votes to rig it. It will take the media at least half a day to figure out who put the boxes there but by then the story has circulated and it doesnt matter. It is the same game they play all the time.

They cant steal it without at least the appearance that fraud is going on. Get a bunch of GOPers and olds to make mistakes and then use those mistakes to prove the system doesn't work. That is why they have been sending out fake ballots too.

It is all part of the con.
              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                I had a buddy that went to DC on a trip when we were kids and brought back some Bob Dole propaganda which was a tape of someone singing "Dole Man" to the tune "Soul Man". I never thought anything could be worse than that...until that link.

Like any of them live in Beverly Hills lol!
                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                  https://twitter.com/CNN/status/1314971954772930562

The Courts arent really helping Donny as much as he expects...
                  The video in that tweet shows Hair Furor at a rally in Moon Township, PA; I wonder if that’s Robert Morris U’s auditorium or rink.
                  "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

• High turnout in Georgia on the first day of early voting.
                    Russell Jaslow
                    [Former] SUNYAC Correspondent
                    U.S. College Hockey Online

Comment

• Biden is a creep?

https://mobile.twitter.com/atrupar/s...94552591187969

Comment

• New Siena/NYT poll only has Peters up 1 on James for the MI Senate seat. Shows Biden up 8 on Trump.

I don't get it. John James' entire campaign is that he was a helicopter pilot. He has absolutely no policies and flip flops on support of Trump depending on the news of the day.
                        Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

• Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
                          New Siena/NYT poll only has Peters up 1 on James for the MI Senate seat. Shows Biden up 8 on Trump.

I don't get it. John James' entire campaign is that he was a helicopter pilot. He has absolutely no policies and flip flops on support of Trump depending on the news of the day.
                          If you look James' numbers still stink. Peters just dropped in that specific poll. I wouldnt worry unless James' numbers start moving up from the low 40s. (or if more polls come out that show it close)
                          -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• BTW well over 10 million votes have already been cast...almost a million from Michigan alone!

https://electproject.github.io/Early...20G/index.html
                            -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• I've started to wonder if there is any scenario in which trump voluntarily admits defeat in this election. I think no matter what the outcome is, he will claim victory and any results that don't spell a win will be dismissed as fraudulent. I believe he will spend the entirety of November 4-January 20, 2021 stoking this fire. I think he will try to create as much chaos as is humanly possible.

At the end of the day, it is going to be up to other elected republicans to do the right thing because trump will not. Biden might win a 1988 style landslide and trump is going to claim he won. I'm not saying any of this will work, mind you, just that trump will pull these stunts.

The weeks between Election day and Inauguration Day are going to be the most consequential days this country has seen since late 1860-early 1861.

Comment

• Original Cast Of Hamilton to Reunite For Biden Fundraiser
                                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X