Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Biden v Dump 1: If not now, when? If not us, who?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    If they’re about to reveal Hillary’s missing emails, things must be more dire than we thought

https://mobile.twitter.com/atrupar/s...41332221227009
    My fave response: https://mobile.twitter.com/Mister_Fu...41664020013056

They were so important that having them on a private server was a National security issue. Also, here they are for everyone to read.
    Alright guys...I am calling it. I know none of us want to believe it and promise if I am wrong I will be here to admit it. In my estimation there is 100% chance that Hillary Clinton will not be elected President! I know it hurts...I know joecct kept concern trolling us that she was going to enter the race...but alas she will not do it and she will not win. Time to pack it up and go home and just admit Covita has her beat!

Maybe next time we will run Joe Biden...
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

If they’re about to reveal Hillary’s missing emails, things must be more dire than we thought

https://mobile.twitter.com/atrupar/s...41332221227009
      He found the server in Ukraine?

What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Man 538 doesn't even have Hillary listed anymore. A sad day really...
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post

He found the server in Ukraine?
          Did you think they sent Rudy there for nothing?

Comment

• https://twitter.com/skywalkm/status/...426786816?s=21

I’m not sure what to make of this chart. but it’s interesting.

My first takeaway is the obvious, Biden is way out in front of where Hilary was. My second was, huh, Trump is polling ahead of where he was in ‘16?
            Code:
            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
            Originally posted by SanTropez
            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
            Originally posted by Kepler
            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• For his next trick, Pompeo will reveal he's got Obama's long-form birth certificate and can prove he was ineligible! ;-)

Comment

• Jfc from nyt

“Breaking News: President Trump is said to be planning to host hundreds of people on the White House lawn on Saturday in his first in-person event since he announced he had tested positive for the coronavirus.”

Comment

• Well they may as well, since it's already a superspreader hot spot. Why create a new one? That one is already vetted.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                    For his next trick, Pompeo will reveal he's got Obama's long-form birth certificate and can prove he was ineligible! ;-)
                    Why stop there? He'll also have definitive proof Warren G Harding was 1/32 black.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                    iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                    gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                    Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                    Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                    TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                    DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Jfc from nyt

“Breaking News: President Trump is said to be planning to host hundreds of people on the White House lawn on Saturday in his first in-person event since he announced he had tested positive for the coronavirus.”
                      It appears that the R's are promoting legal assassination attempts....
                      It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

Jfc from nyt

Well hell, they might as well bring out the Jarts.

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                          https://twitter.com/skywalkm/status/...426786816?s=21

I’m not sure what to make of this chart. but it’s interesting.

My first takeaway is the obvious, Biden is way out in front of where Hilary was. My second was, huh, Trump is polling ahead of where he was in ‘16?
                          Silent Trumpers in '16. Plus I don't the Comey Anniversary has hit yet but I forget.
                          -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

Silent Trumpers in '16. Plus I don't the Comey Anniversary has hit yet but I forget.
                            And the difference really oscillated heavily in 2016 throughout the months leading up. Does that mean that if the election had been a couple weeks earlier it would have been at a low tide for Trump and Hillary would have won? Not sure. But the steadiness of this race and Biden being at/over 50% should be a little cause for comfort (comfort, mind you, not overconfidence).

KDR

gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."

Comment

• Red New York lol

https://mobile.twitter.com/daveweige...60407550849024

Comment

• Also, he's polling ahead of his low points in 2016, but at or slightly below his high points. And the end result for him clearly was at his high point. So I don't mind that, someone who went for him in 2016 was going to go with him until they die, and his high point is still low 40s, and as we can see there Biden is going a more sure job of gathering up everyone else, whereas Hillary not so much.

Again, not overconfident, but it's a different race and dynamic.

KDR

Comment

Working...
                                X