Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19: We Can Handle Slight Inconveniences. Part 8.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Covfefe-19: We Can Handle Slight Inconveniences. Part 8.

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
    Won't load. Is it Jared?
    Surprisingly, no. One is a "We fought this together" coin, while the other is to commemorate the Task Force. Only naming Trump and Pence.

It does load, but it is REALLY slow.

EDIT: I guess it does have some other names, but they are much smaller (missed them at first)
    Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
    Originally posted by Quizmire
    mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
    MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
    MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
    I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
      I thought we had been homos way longer than that and only been homo sapiens for about 5 but you are right:

Habilis (2.1M)
      Erectus (1.9M)
      Heidelbergensis (600k)
      Sapiens (200k)
      What always amazes me is how arrogant we (homo sapiens) are for only being around 200,000 years or so. If the Earth had not accidentally wandered into the path of an asteroid 65 million years ago, it's not likely we'd be atop the food chain now. The fact that we are here doing the kind of damage to the planet we are doing is pure luck. Yet another fact I struggle to square with my Christianity. It's actually good to know I don't just struggle squaring it with how many people I want to see get shot.

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
        Surprisingly, no. One is a "We fought this together" coin, while the other is to commemorate the Task Force. Only naming Trump and Pence.

trump and Pence are a load, that's for sure.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
          Won't load. Is it Jared?
          No. It is actual commemorative covid-19 task force coins on sale for $100.
          the state of hockey is good

Comment

Apparently some Spanish officials are fans of trump

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-52471208

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
              No. It is actual commemorative covid-19 task force coins on sale for $100.
              Apparently there is a whole series of commemorative coins. One of Trump, one of Gorsuch and Kavanaugh, one of Trump and lil' Kim. Maybe you can buy one of those blue books like they used to have to stick pennies into if you wanted to collect them.
              That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post

EDIT: I guess it does have some other names, but they are much smaller (missed them at first)
                Does that mean those other folks can't be fired now?
                2016-2017 ECAC West Pick 'em Champion
                2013-2014 SUNYAC Pick 'em Champion
                2012-2013 NCHAMIACMCHA Pick 'em Champion
                2003-2004 SUNYAC Pick 'em Champion
                2004 Recipient of “The Poster Formerly Known as Mr. Hockey”’s Punxsutawney Phil Award for Outstanding Prognostication.
                2005-2018 Administrator of ECAC West Pick 'em & UCHC Pick 'em, the original D-III pick'em game; RIP
                2009 D-III TOP runner-up
                Wisconsin Hockey - NCAA Men's National Champions
                1973, 1977, 1981*, 1983*, 1990, 2006

Comment

This point sent Chuckles into a frenzy on Div 1 forum, but I’ll say it again: If these Trumpettes were around during WW2, we would all be speaking German. None of them would be willing to sacrifice, ration(yeah, right). They prefer to have the Trumpvirus kill thousands as long as they get what they feel they want/need. Just selfish.
                  $90(more) for a drink holding ledge and a Maine blanket, but the views still great.
                  Just win.....

Comment

Sorry to break up your self-congratulatory, social distancing sewing circle, but I thought that it would be nice to share some good news in the fight against the coronavirus. A good friend of mine, a dyed in the wool liberal (can you believe it?), passed this statistic along that is most fascinating, almost shocking. Massachusetts has some of the best hospitals in the world and this really shows. For comparison, the average life expectancy in the US is 78.54 years of age (2017).

MA - 2018 Avg Age of Death - 80 years 8 months

MA Avg Age of Death from Coronavirus - 82 years

So statistically in Massachusetts, your life expectancy is longer WITH the coronavirus than without.

Comment

Some people need to turn 82 and move to Massachusetts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Whalers View Post
                        Sorry to break up your self-congratulatory, social distancing sewing circle, but I thought that it would be nice to share some good news in the fight against the coronavirus. A good friend of mine, a dyed in the wool liberal (can you believe it?), passed this statistic along that is most fascinating, almost shocking. Massachusetts has some of the best hospitals in the world and this really shows. For comparison, the average life expectancy in the US is 78.54 years of age (2017).

So statistically in Massachusetts, your life expectancy is longer WITH the coronavirus than without.
                        “A good friend of mine”? Your sources are impeccable sir!
                        U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                        Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                        I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                        But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                        Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                        Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                          “A good friend of mine”? Your sources are impeccable sir!
                          He’s probably gone and back to his circle jerk, but I think he deserves a pony

Comment

I look forward to someone learning how averages work.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                            iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                            gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                            Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                            Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                            TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                            DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

I wonder if most knucks repudiate science because they just couldn't understand it when they were in school.

Comment

Originally posted by Whalers View Post

That's not how any of this works.

Comment

Working...
                                X