Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19: We Can Handle Slight Inconveniences. Part 8.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Covfefe-19: We Can Handle Slight Inconveniences. Part 8.

Weā€™re up to 19 cases from in person voting in WI last week

Comment

I bet he's pro-life: https://twitter.com/ConorBlenner/sta...70171422715907

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
      iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
      gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
      Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
      Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
      TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
      DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

https://www.politico.com/newsletters...n-doubt-488992

SCOOPLET -- PER DANIEL LIPPMAN: The Department of Veterans Affairs is spending almost $75,000 on masks with MyPillow, run by Trump friend Mike Lindell, according to a recent purchase order on USASpending.gov. Lindell said that the order has not been filled yet because the company has yet to find a subcontractor to actually make the masks, since the VA wants KN95 and disposable masks and MyPillow only makes cloth masks. Asked if MyPillow is going to profit off the order, Lindell said, ā€œWe're not making one dime of profit.ā€
        Yes, they're totally not making any money off of it. They're just involved for the heck of it. Having a middleman rather than going directly to the subcontractor makes total sense.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
        iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
        gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
        Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
        Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
        TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
        DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
          I was thinking, we could just undo the 2017 tax cuts, and from that we would have quite a bit with which we could pay people's salaries while small businesses are closed, without needing to open things earlier than advisable. Sure that would require sacrifice for some, but I'm told that's more than acceptable, since we also appear to be demanding the sacrifice of old people or of medical professionals on the front line.
          We're all in this together, or so I've heard.
          What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Oh my god, there's always a tweet.

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
              Oh my god, there's always a tweet.

Always. That ****ing clown flip flops more than a crappie that's just been caught and set on the floor of the boat.
              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

I met her like 10 years ago...she was not this crazy then. She is a friggin loonbat now
                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Yes, they're totally not making any money off of it. They're just involved for the heck of it. Having a middleman rather than going directly to the subcontractor makes total sense.
                  I mean, heā€™s not wrong. Theyā€™re not making one dime, theyā€™re making many dimes.
                  Uncle Mickey: July 23, 1950-July 22, 2003

WRPI, 91.5 FM...usually color commentary.

Comment

Heā€™s been taking classes from Movie Studio Accounting Learning Associates.
                    "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                      We ain't never going back to complete shutdown. If and when this thing starts spiking again, there's no way Trump allows states to shut down again. You stay open, or you get no help.

Die for the Dow. People dying don't matter. Anyway, it'll be the right people dying. Mostly. All that matters is that big business and Wall St. get back to making money, and Donnie gets re-elected. To achieve that, everything and everyone else is expendable.
                      This post says it all in few words and to the point. Trump doesn't care how many people die - his actions (and inaction in some cases...) are all about him and the election. This guy is such an a**hole!

To my American family and friends - I hope you get rid of this disgrace of a President in November.

Comment

A friend of Dr. Mrs. knitted us PPE scarves. The material has Arabic prayers on it (she's Muslim) so now with my full scarf and hoody all I need are wrap-around Raybans and I will look exactly like Yassir Arafat.
                        Cornell University
                        National Champion 1967, 1970
                        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Hoover View Post
                          This post says it all in few words and to the point. Trump doesn't care how many people die - his actions (and inaction in some cases...) are all about him and the election. This guy is such an a**hole!

To my American family and friends - I hope you get rid of this disgrace of a President in November.
                          So do we. The sooner we excrete him, his cronies, and his voters, the better for the world.
                          Cornell University
                          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

By worldmeter, M-ssholes starting to come hard. It's nawt you fawt.
                            Cornell University

Comment

Wow, Iā€™m shocked. Trump does know more than doctors though

ā€œ JUST IN: The former head of the federal office that will be at the forefront of developing a cure for COVID-19 said he was forced out after he prioritized science instead of promoting the use of chloroquine and hydroxychloroquine, two drugs that President Trump repeatedly pushed as potential cures without evidence.ā€

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                                A friend of Dr. Mrs. knitted us PPE scarves. The material has Arabic prayers on it (she's Muslim) so now with my full scarf and hoody all I need are wrap-around Raybans and I will look exactly like Yassir Arafat.
                                Guy I work with came to work the other day with a black hoodie pulled tight around his face, a bandana worn so high, all you could see was his eyes, and a slim fitting jacket. told him he looked like the Zodiac Killer. I'm almost gonna order him a black t-shirt with the circle and cross lines through it like the real killer wore, and have him wear that while he's working.

Comment

Working...
                                X