No announcement yet.

College Football 2021: Cash is King

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Twitter has pointed out a few times that Dabo did say he didn't want to coach anymore once players started getting paid.

From the looks of this offense tonight, he may have meant that.
    "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Guh, I forgot FSU does the Braves' racist garbage too.
      Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
        Guh, I forgot FSU does the Braves' racist garbage too.
        My cousin's son just started there. I’m pretty sure he was at the game.
        Russell Jaslow
        [Former] SUNYAC Correspondent
        U.S. College Hockey Online

Comment

More of a tribute to Bobby Bowden then they probably wanted.
          "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

This is not a knock on FSU because announcers do this all the time, but the incessant gushing over the FSU QB got to be a bit much.

Comment

Brian Kelly: “I’m in favor of execution, maybe our entire team needs to be executed after tonight.”

Stay classy as*hole.
              A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

Originally posted by SonofSouthie View Post
                Brian Kelly: “I’m in favor of execution, maybe our entire team needs to be executed after tonight.”

Stay classy as*hole.
                It's an old joke, which he ironically botched the execution of.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post

John McKay IIRC.
                  Cornell University
                  National Champion 1967, 1970
                  ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                  Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post

John McKay IIRC.
                    With the Bucs IIRC.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                    iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                    gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                    Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                    Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                    TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                    DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post

My despisal of nd had a lot to do with what I wrote. Not surprised that a tight-a*s like Kelly would fk that up.
                      A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

It’s a joke that requires the sideline reporter to serve as the straight man/woman and ask the obligatory “what do you think of your team’s execution?” Since even sideline reporters aren’t that stupid anymore, Kelly finally got tired of waiting and made himself look like an idiot.
                        That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

Perhaps someone should teach Louisville and Ole' Miss what targeting is...4 players ejected and there are still 5:00 to go in the first half.
                          Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                          Originally posted by Quizmire
                          mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                          MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                          MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                          I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
                            Perhaps someone should teach Louisville and Ole' Miss what targeting is...4 players ejected and there are still 5:00 to go in the first half.
                            After so many years of this rule, it always amazes me whenever a single player still commits this foul, especially when it's so obvious. The fact that four players have been called in one half leaves me speechless.
                            Russell Jaslow
                            [Former] SUNYAC Correspondent
                            U.S. College Hockey Online

Comment

I'm more dumbfounded by the people who want the rule removed.
                              Code:
                              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                              Originally posted by SanTropez
                              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                              Originally posted by Kepler
                              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                                I'm more dumbfounded by the people who want the rule removed.
                                I would say maybe 1 out of 20 targeting calls are bad, it's a bang bang play, receiver lowered his head, defender tried to do a proper tackle but made inadvertent helmet to helmet contact, etc.

But that means 19 out of 20 are spot on. Yeah, don't remove the rule.

Comment

Working...
                                X