Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spartanforlife4
    replied
    You’d think some of these businesses would have their automated emails scheduled a little better, or at least change the phrasing to something very generic.

Bought a piece of jewelry for a gift and got an email on Tuesday hoping I was “enjoying the purchase” that according to the tracking info might be here tomorrow.

Leave a comment:

• French Rage
    replied
    Originally posted by Kepler View Post
    If you ever want to be amused, ask a Righty what was the 3/5ths part of the 3/5ths compromise.

To be fair, most Americans mess it up, but Righties mess it up while fulminating against academics and brandishing the Constitution as their personal Nino Scalia buttplug.
    What do they think it is? (The 3/5ths, not the buttplug.)

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    If you ever want to be amused, ask a Righty what was the 3/5ths part of the 3/5ths compromise.

To be fair, most Americans mess it up, but Righties mess it up while fulminating against academics and brandishing the Constitution as their personal Nino Scalia buttplug.

Leave a comment:

• ScoobyDoo
    replied
    I am flabbergasted on his and everyone's on the right lack of understanding of the first amendment. I assume that's what he means when he says companies that don't want to advertise on his platform anymore or against free speech? Cause his platform is the free speechiest platform ever?

Twitter (X) whatever is a private company. Disney is a private company. If they don't want to advertise on your platform anymore because of it's content it's not blackmail it's a normal every day business decision.

These are also the same people that cry about "cancel" culture. Yet, it's the number one tactic they go to when something like this happens. The amount of "I cancelled my Disney sub" on X is off the charts today.

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    That is exact.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X