X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Musk has most def sold data to the saudis

https://twitter.com/omarriverosays/s...3v2cVkMjQylOVg

Comment

• El-Oh-El. Of course they would distract with TikTok while Musk openly shares the data.

I'm not a conspiracy theorist, but it sure seems like some of the corporate overlords have sand in their underwear and are mad that TikTok is actually liked.
      “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Musk almost certainly did this, but the guy who posted this isn't exactly a reliable source. He's the occupy democrats founder and he's also the founder of Tribe, a direct competitor to Twitter. Blech.
        Code:
        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
        Originally posted by SanTropez
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
        Originally posted by Kepler
        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Hoya Saxa!!!

https://www.businessinsider.com/jpmo...nes-2023-3?amp
          CCT '77 & '78
          4 kids
          5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
          1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
          - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
            Musk has most def sold data to the saudis

https://twitter.com/omarriverosays/s...3v2cVkMjQylOVg
            And they're nervous about Tik Tok?

Our government is a gong show.
            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Speaking of unfettered capitalism. It won't be long now. Bye bye planet.

https://www.un.org/en/climatechange/reports
              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

Well sure, can't be letting the youths actually learn things.

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• JP Morgan's Chase thought it was sitting on 54 Metric tons of Nickle. Turns out it's just common stone.

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post
                    JP Morgan's Chase thought it was sitting on 54 Metric tons of Nickle. Turns out it's just common stone.

Unfettered Capitalism at work.

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                      Musk almost certainly did this, but the guy who posted this isn't exactly a reliable source. He's the occupy democrats founder and he's also the founder of Tribe, a direct competitor to Twitter. Blech.
                      I was just going to post that. With that said though the source is a Bloomberg article.

The fact that he pimps Tribel in the tweet though means he has his agenda in place though.
                      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post
                        JP Morgan's Chase thought it was sitting on 54 Metric tons of Nickle. Turns out it's just common stone.

joecct posted that a few posts ago in case you have him blocked.
                        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

It's not exclusive - the data collection activities of both apps/companies may be problematic and should be scrutinized.

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

joecct posted that a few posts ago in case you have him blocked.
                            Huh. I missed that when I scrolled through. Nope don't have him blocked.

Sorry Joe!

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

I was just going to post that. With that said though the source is a Bloomberg article.

The fact that he pimps Tribel in the tweet though means he has his agenda in place though.
                              Yeah, I didn't read the article tbh. I just figured he was distorting it. Occupy democrats is the Fox News of the left. They're just slimy.
                              Code:
                              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                              Originally posted by SanTropez
                              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                              Originally posted by Kepler
                              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

Yeah, I didn't read the article tbh. I just figured he was distorting it. Occupy democrats is the Fox News of the left. They're just slimy.
                                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X