This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
    Kill the unions, and reduce white-collar wage increases to scraps for the stake if investors’ ROI as the sole purpose of a company, and this is what we get.
    "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

• More and more I'm convinced Reagan, and the wake of destruction from his followers, was the downfall of America.
      “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

40 years of Reaganomics and counting.

It's working exactly as designed; it is the new Gilded Age Republicans aimed for.

But it is a choice, and it can be reversed. Radical redistribution through punitive taxation of high income and especially wealth hoarding will rebuild the middle class and improve the lives of 99.9% of Americans and return our economic dominance. All that needs to be done is to remove the cold, dead hand of the wealthy from blocking our democracy.
        Not that Raeganomics has helped but there is the bigger problem of not enough resources. We’ve reached a point where there just isn’t any land left around major cities which has significantly driven up the cost of housing.
        Originally posted by BobbyBrady
        Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post

Not that Raeganomics has helped but there is the bigger problem of not enough resources. We’ve reached a point where there just isn’t any land left around major cities which has significantly driven up the cost of housing.
          What does that even mean, no more land around cities? What is there, a lake of plasma?
          If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

Comment

• Originally posted by LynahFan View Post
            What does that even mean, no more land around cities? What is there, a lake of plasma?
            Right?! Like, there's no way someone could believe that right?
            Code:
            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
            Originally posted by SanTropez
            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
            Originally posted by Kepler
            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

Right?! Like, there's no way someone could believe that right?
              Urban sprawl baby! Won’t harm the environment at all

Comment

• Galaxy Z Fold/Flip are really stupid ideas that are definitely going to break often while having no advantage, right?

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                  Galaxy Z Fold/Flip are really stupid ideas that are definitely going to break often while having no advantage, right?
                  Motorola is ahead of them with the Razr. Same ****ing problems. But it looks cool.
                  Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                  "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                  Patreon for exclusive writing content
                  Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• I have had a Zflip for a year with zero issues...so no?
                    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                      I have had a Zflip for a year with zero issues...so no?
                      Well, shows what I know. Figured they would break.

KDR

gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."

Comment

I have had a Zflip for a year with zero issues...so no?
                        Is the crease noticable? Touch/feel? I've heard it's a crap shoot on where it folds.

I just wish the S series flagship phones weren't so expensive for the lack of features now (no 3.5mm, no MagStripe Samsung Pay, no real upgrades since the 20).
                        “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Lmao, I remember when people said the same about the iphones. Not directed at you aparch, just funny.
                          Code:
                          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                          Originally posted by SanTropez
                          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                          Originally posted by Kepler
                          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post

Is the crease noticable? Touch/feel? I've heard it's a crap shoot on where it folds.

I just wish the S series flagship phones weren't so expensive for the lack of features now (no 3.5mm, no MagStripe Samsung Pay, no real upgrades since the 20).
                            The crease is really only noticeable because it comes with a two piece screen protector. I thought it would bug me but it only does when it needs to be replaced. (which I need to do this week) Now I legit got it for $100 bucks (a deal cause I had Sprint and switched to TMobile) so even if it did break I got my money's worth but I am quite surprised how well it works.

The annoying thing to me is no expandable memory but a lot of phones are going that way.
                            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

The crease is really only noticeable because it comes with a two piece screen protector. I thought it would bug me but it only does when it needs to be replaced. (which I need to do this week) Now I legit got it for $100 bucks (a deal cause I had Sprint and switched to TMobile) so even if it did break I got my money's worth but I am quite surprised how well it works.

The annoying thing to me is no expandable memory but a lot of phones are going that way.
                              Fair point, only $100 makes it pretty much gravy. To me, I just don't see the advantage of the folding. For the Flip, the smartphones have grown so gradually over the last 15 years that the current size isn't too unwieldy anymore; certainly if you went back 20 years and gave me a modern smartphone my reaction would be "this is too big" but with the change in size over time I don't really notice. For the Fold, sure it can fold out to be almost tablet sized, but doesn't pretty much everyone have a tablet; seems to jack-of-all-trades-master-of-none. Couple that with all of the quality issue for whatever company first did it about 5 or so years back, but they might have addressed that in newer models. To each their own, glad it's working for you!

KDR

Comment

• The advantage is it is smaller in the pocket, beyond that not so much to be honest. When it opens it is the size of my old phone which I hated having in my pocket but this feels much better. (especially when running or exercising and listening to music)

I dont plan to get the zflip4 because it is still running fine and the specs arent that much better. We will see after that.
                                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X