X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by joecct View Post
    The Apocalypse is surely upon us!!!

https://www.nbcwashington.com/news/n...ebound/3067658
    Oh noes!!!1 Better get Biden working on it, before its too late.
    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post

Oh noes!!!1 Better get Biden working on it, before its too late.
      Nothing I love more than small government originalists complaining about government nonintervention.
      If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

Comment

• On the news of Musk making people come to the office is now news he’s looking to cut 10% of the Tesla jobs (roughly 10k) because of his “feeling” about the economy.
        Last edited by Spartanforlife4; 06-03-2022, 01:45 PM.
        Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

• Yeah I have a feeling...he is a ****ing idiot who spends too much time talking to nutbars and fascists like Peter Thiel...
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• I cake believe people ever bought into his ****. The guys been a fraud his entire life
            Code:
            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
            Originally posted by SanTropez
            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
            Originally posted by Kepler
            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
              On the news of Musk making people come to the office is now news he’s looking to cut 10% of the Tesla jobs (roughly 10k) because of his “feeling” about the economy.
              Long shot take, but not soooo long: He’s looking to make **an unfortunate** labor shortage, blame those who leave, and sell his company’s IP to either GM or Chrysler Fiat so they can catch up to Ford, and then most physical assets to one of the Asian automakers.
              "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

• Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                Long shot take, but not soooo long: He’s looking to make **an unfortunate** labor shortage, blame those who leave, and sell his company’s IP to either GM or Chrysler Fiat so they can catch up to Ford, and then most physical assets to one of the Asian automakers.
                It does feel like he is purposefully trying to find a way out. I think the Twitter screw up bruised his ego and now he wants to find a new way to pretend he is God.

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Though it feels like Pride is sponsored by Skynet and the SCP Foundation, at least those companies figured out homophobia and transphobia isn't profitable.
                  Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                  "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                  Patreon for exclusive writing content
                  Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• What about Jake from State Farm?
                    -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
                      at least those companies figured out homophobia and transphobia isn't profitable.
                      Well. Regionally...
                      Cornell University
                      National Champion 1967, 1970
                      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• It isn't profitable in lines of work with a lot of Zoomer and Millennial employees and consumers. IT, professional services, and entertainment for example.

You aren't gonna see Westmoreland work a rainbow into their logo and LinkedIn banner for the month of June anytime soon.

Comment

• And we know that Chick-fil-A won't be adding a rainbow logo anytime soon either.
                          Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                          "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                          Patreon for exclusive writing content
                          Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
                            And we know that Chick-fil-A won't be adding a rainbow logo anytime soon either.
                            Corporate is alphabet mafia phobic, but the employees certainly have been putting up a quiet internal resistance...

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTdcK3TpQ/
                            “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
                              On the news of Musk making people come to the office is now news he’s looking to cut 10% of the Tesla jobs (roughly 10k) because of his “feeling” about the economy.
                              Relevant: https://www.smbc-comics.com/comic/ten-percent

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                              iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                              gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                              Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                              Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                              TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                              DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• El-oh-el. National Highway Traffic Safety Administration found Tesla's Autopilot feature is designed to disable itself just prior to a collision to prevent tarnishing Tesla's image for having buggy "beta" software cause a crash.

https://twitter.com/muttgomery/statu...53454905917446
                                “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Working...
                                X