No announcement yet.

Business, Economics, and Taxes: Capitalism. Yay? >=(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The best part was the back and forth whining between the Liberals and Conservatives...

Liberal: I thought this was about free speech?
    Conservative: Owning da Libz is funny!1!
    Bitcoin DudeBros: Elon is tha master man...sooooooo funny! Retweet this 25 times for a chance to get free coins!
    Liberal: Does he think this is a good idea...is he making a Tesla 4x4 and Tesla gun racks?!?!
    Bitcoin Dudebros: Elon is a genius and sooooooooooooo funny! I am a Liberal but I laughed! Retweet 20 times to try and get Luna to buy out Tether!!1!
    Liberal: Does he realize he is just attacking the few people who buy his cars?
    Conservative: That is ok, WE WILL BY THEM!! OWNING THE LIBZ!!1!1
    Liberal: So...your "owning of us" is that you are going to buy electric cars and make the world safer and free of fossil fuel usage?
    Conservative: Ummmmm....
    Bitcoin DudeBros: Retweet this 20 times so maybe I can afford the payment on the Tesla I bought with my Dogecoin that tanked...
    Liberal: I am thoroughly owned!

Then people started posting old pictures of Elon before he got hair replacement surgery...good times :^)
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

It's a Jew-nose thing? Seriously?
      https://www.antihate.ca/_honk_honk_a..._before_convoy

Last edited by Kepler; 05-15-2022, 11:40 AM.
      Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Saw this for Luna this morning:

Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
          I hope Twitter tries to hold him to his offer. Make him spend money on lawyers then take the east $1B cuck fee
          Twitter stock has tanked to $40/share and market cap is down to $31 billion. Elon could back out of the deal, pay the billion then decide to buy Twitter for even less - thus saving several billion

Which may have been his plan all along

Comment

• Line cooks and your neighborhood weed man do more for humanity than any CEO at any point in history.
            Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
            "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
            Patreon for exclusive writing content
            Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
              Line cooks and your neighborhood weed man do more for humanity than any CEO at any point in history.
              I don't know. Some CEO's seem OK.

Comment

• Some people on Twitter are having fun reading over the Musk Twitter offer sheet. Apparently the "bot" issue he is using as his excuse for getting out was specifically mentioned in the agreement so he not only knew about it, but he basically allowed them to take it away as an "out" clause meaning if the deal doesn't go through over that they will get their billion dollars.

He also waived business due diligence...

edit: it seems rather unlikely but Musk might owe more than the $1 billion if things go badly enough. His stupid antics along with his basically agreeing to whatever deal Twitter drew up might have been a huge mistake.
                Last edited by Handyman; 05-17-2022, 11:03 AM.
                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Good. I hope the ******* goes bankrupt.
                  **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                  Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                    Good. I hope the ******* goes bankrupt.
                    And somehow his mother is on the cover of the SI swimsuit issue

not saying older women can’t be but- his mom? Ok weird

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post

And somehow his mother is on the cover of the SI swimsuit issue

not saying older women can’t be but- his mom? Ok weird
                      Weird.
                      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

Weird.
                        Not weird. Wild.

sorry I couldn’t resist

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post

Not weird. Wild.

sorry I couldn’t resist
                          Ha Ha. Perfect!!!!

Comment

• Twitter board is going to "enforce" their merger agreement.

sickos.gif
                            Code:
                            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                            Originally posted by SanTropez
                            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                            Originally posted by Kepler
                            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• I don’t have to live in fear any longer https://www.pressherald.com/2022/05/...rks-criticism/
                              Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                              Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• OOOOOOF

Target took a **** today in the markets. Down almost 25%.
                                Code:
                                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                                Originally posted by SanTropez
                                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                                Originally posted by Kepler
                                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Working...
                                X