This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post

Prius prime, so I can charge at home and use that for a vast majority, but still fall back on gas if need be. Around 150 MPG so far.
    did that come with a dental dam?
    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post

Yes my previous car was a 2006 Prius that lasted me 15 years. I could have kept it going, but we were getting to the point where the fixes cost as much as the value of the car; plus we just bought a house where I now had easy access to a plug in the garage (as opposed to street parking before), so it seemed like a good time to upgrade. Overall Toyota's have been incredibly reliable for my family, so I'm gonna keep riding the winning hand.
      I've had a few Toyotas in the past. All excellent, durable vehicles. But, I will never purchase another Toyota. They've tied themselves financially to seditionists and pretend nobody is noticing.

Comment

• If you are going to avoid corporations that give money to the GOP you might never buy a big name product again.
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post

did that come with a dental dam?
          This made me laugh way harder than it ought to have
          Code:
          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
          Originally posted by SanTropez
          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
          Originally posted by Kepler
          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
            If you are going to avoid corporations that give money to the GOP you might never buy a big name product again.
            There are different levels of evil
            Code:
            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

There are different levels of evil
              Not really. Almost all of the companies that "quit" because of 1/6 or restrictive voting laws started up again after a few months. They don't care they never did they just hated the headlines in the moment.

Toyota is one of dozens...including ones people will never live without. Hell Di$ney was until recently and we both know they will again as soon as DeSantis shuts his mouth...
              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Not really. Almost all of the companies that "quit" because of 1/6 or restrictive voting laws started up again after a few months. They don't care they never did they just hated the headlines in the moment.

Toyota is one of dozens...including ones people will never live without. Hell Di$ney was until recently and we both know they will again as soon as DeSantis shuts his mouth...
                There's objectively different levels. $1 is different than $1,000,000.
                Code:

Comment

• dx and other Finance Literates: where is this website on the silliness scale?

1 Worth something
                  2 Sarcastic speculation for LOLs
                  3 Gold bug paranoia
                  4 Full on prepper flypaper for the stupid
                  Cornell University
                  National Champion 1967, 1970
                  ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                  Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

There's objectively different levels. $1 is different than $1,000,000.
                    However you choose to justify it is your business...they are all giving way more than you or I would ever so we are all objectively frauds.
                    -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• I've been fighting for months to get my HOA management company to replace a light that one of their tenants (NOT mine) broke. Today they sent me an angry letter saying "your broken light is unsightly and we're going to charge you until you fix it."

Come the Revolution, HOAs go up against the wall after the bankers but before the lawyers.
                      Cornell University
                      National Champion 1967, 1970
                      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• For those of you interested in I-bonds...the interest rate is over 9% right now locked in for 6 months.
                        -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

For those of you interested in I-bonds...the interest rate is over 9% right now locked in for 6 months.
                          Y'all have sold me on this. I bought some this morning. Says that rate is locked in for 6 months. So basically, if I buy some more over the next 6 months, I'll get that 9.62% interest rate?

Comment

• Originally posted by psych View Post

Y'all have sold me on this. I bought some this morning. Says that rate is locked in for 6 months. So basically, if I buy some more over the next 6 months, I'll get that 9.62% interest rate?
                            I’d like to buy some for my kids but wish they had the old fashioned paper ones. It’s probably insane but I would feel better about those for whatever we reason.
                            Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                            Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post

I’d like to buy some for my kids but wish they had the old fashioned paper ones. It’s probably insane but I would feel better about those for whatever we reason.
                              I still have some of the EEs on paper. I have one that was my first Christmas present. Worth the $100 or whatever it is to not have to give that away (I'm sentimental, sue me). Others are still maturing.
                              Code:

Comment

• Originally posted by psych View Post

Correct. You get six months of that rate from when you buy, then six months of whatever the next rate is. You have to keep it for at least a year and if you cash it before five years you forfeit three months interest. Even with that, tell me where else you can get a guaranteed 7% return and sign me up.
                                Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Working...
                                X