Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How "the Middle Class" is a myth which is used to divide and conquer the Working Class.
    Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
      Wasn't keystone a pipe from Canada to the gulf?
      C’mon now. It’s a pipeline, you just walk up to the side, pop open a flap, and dump your bucket into it. Easy peasy.
      "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

• Biden admin implemented per day cost and the shipping containers appear to be moving a bit faster again.

walmart ceo also praising Biden for working together

https://twitter.com/noliewithbtc/sta...265160709?s=21

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
          Biden admin implemented per day cost and the shipping containers appear to be moving a bit faster again.

walmart ceo also praising Biden for working together

https://twitter.com/noliewithbtc/sta...265160709?s=21
          But we'll never hear about it from "the media" because Biden isn't a blowhard who needs to tug his own horn on Twitter.

Glad they got the ports moving better.
          “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post

But we'll never hear about it from "the media" because Biden isn't a blowhard who needs to tug his own horn on Twitter.

Glad they got the ports moving better.
            Plus it destroys their "Biden in Disarray" bs narrative.
            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Did you know that Elissa Slotkin gave BILLIONAIRES a massive tax break and left YOU out to dry?!?!?! Call her office to let her know today!!!

This was a commercial on the NBC Lansing news affiliate during the 6pm broadcast. This is why we lose. And Joe Manchin. **** Joe Manchin.
              Let's Go Broncos!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronco View Post
                Did you know that Elissa Slotkin gave BILLIONAIRES a massive tax break and left YOU out to dry?!?!?! Call her office to let her know today!!!

This was a commercial on the NBC Lansing news affiliate during the 6pm broadcast. This is why we lose. And Joe Manchin. **** Joe Manchin.
                Yep. Republicans have no shame. They’ll rub the SALT repeal right into the wound. It may help a few Democrats in New Jersey, but the other 98% of the country where there’s also battleground districts, like Michigan? I don’t think so.

Comment

• Cornell University
                  ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                  Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by psych View Post

Yep. Republicans have no shame. They’ll rub the SALT repeal right into the wound. It may help a few Democrats in New Jersey, but the other 98% of the country where there’s also battleground districts, like Michigan? I don’t think so.
                    Unfortunately, I think Slotkin is going to be squeezed out anyway once the commission redraws for 13 districts. MI-8's current configuration is a mixture of rural and Detroit suburb/exurb with a slight R bias. In the redraw proposals I've seen they're going to force her to run in a new MI-7 that will remove the voters in northern Oakland County who helped elect her, moving them into the new MI-9, and replacing them with more rural voters around the Lansing area.

No matter how you draw it, the new Michigan maps won't be great for Democrats due to landmass - we've got lots of rural Dumpies to accommodate. However, there are a couple proposals that are clearly better than others and could realistically result in a 7-6 split in some cycles. You can't please everyone, and frankly you've negotiated well if everyone leaves the table feeling they only got some of what they wanted.

Comment

• I thought leaving my old firm would mean I no longer have to coach, babysit, and act as therapist for greenhorn PMs. Silly Fade. :-/

Comment

• As a brand new baby PM, we appreciate your patience. It is an overwhelming role, especially when you start.
                        Cornell University

Comment

• Dollar Tree is raising its prices to $1.25.
                          Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                          "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                          Patreon for exclusive writing content
                          Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                            I thought leaving my old firm would mean I no longer have to coach, babysit, and act as therapist for greenhorn PMs. Silly Fade. :-/

I thought that mentoring was expected at all levels in every company.
                            Code:
                            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                            Originally posted by SanTropez
                            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                            Originally posted by Kepler
                            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

I thought that mentoring was expected at all levels in every company.
                              Sure, if my title were Sr. PM or PMO Director. It isn't.

Ah well, I'm used to it. Plus it's good to have a stable of PMs who like working with you and request to staff you on future engagements.

Comment

• Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
                                Dollar Tree is raising its prices to $1.25.
                                And they pay their employees like crap...except the CEO of course.
                                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X