Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh my God they actually went through with that crap? All because they wouldnt let Trump and his Comrades spread outright lies? They really dont care if they win or lose at this point...

https://mobile.twitter.com/atrupar/s...77131646414851

Schatz: "We have to call this hearing what it is, it's a sham. And so for the first time in my 8 years in the US Senate, I'm not going to use my time to ask any questions because this is nonsense, and it's not going to work this time."
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
      Oh my God they actually went through with that crap? All because they wouldnt let Trump and his Comrades spread outright lies? They really dont care if they win or lose at this point...

https://mobile.twitter.com/atrupar/s...77131646414851
      Of course they did. It's how they get elected. It's how they breathe.
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Oh my God they actually went through with that crap?
        Yup. And the GOP senate will likely push for a repeal of § 230 because their feelings got hurt, causing chaos on the internet in the US.
        “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post

Yup. And the GOP senate will likely push for a repeal of § 230 because their feelings got hurt, causing chaos on the internet in the US.
          Which is obviously making Wall Street happy since the Dow (the literal only thing Trump runs on anymore) is tanking again...and is down almost 1700 points since Friday.

Remember when "Earnings Week" was going to prop things up?
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Which is obviously making Wall Street happy since the Dow (the literal only thing Trump runs on anymore) is tanking again...and is down almost 1700 points since Friday.
            (((Soros))) is probably calling in his favors to make it crash. ;-)

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

I refuse to ever listen to FOX Business because I'm sure that's all their ranting about.
              “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Man...his power is elite! Down 942 points today.

Again we are living in peak 2020 when Wall Street is begging for the Democrats to win the Presidency and raise taxes and regulations on them. That is where we are at though because Trump has destroyed the country with COVID and the rest of the clowns are more worried about telling companies how to run their business than they are setting up stimulus.
                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Man...his power is elite! Down 942 points today.

Again we are living in peak 2020 when Wall Street is begging for the Democrats to win the Presidency and raise taxes and regulations on them. That is where we are at though because Trump has destroyed the country with COVID and the rest of the clowns are more worried about telling companies how to run their business than they are setting up stimulus.
                  I would not be surprised if the lion's share of Fortune 500 companies' contributions went to Democrats this cycle. They like to back winners. They do not go on Quixotic quests for ideological purity.

As for taking their dirty money,

Cornell University
                  National Champion 1967, 1970
                  ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                  Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• They also like clarity as to the future, and stability as to what policy is going to be.
                    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• In case you were wondering how Sports Owners donated their political $$$

Not that it was a surprise that billionaires lean republican, but I didn't think it would be an 80/20 margin....
                      It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

• Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post
                        In case you were wondering how Sports Owners donated their political $$$

Not that it was a surprise that billionaires lean republican, but I didn't think it would be an 80/20 margin....
                        I'm not surprised.

1. They're Plutes
                        2. Jocks are dumb

It's a Venn Diagram intersection of short-sightedly stupid people with poor impulse control.

Cornell University
                        National Champion 1967, 1970
                        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Well the owners of two of my teams donated to Biden. (Twins and Vikings) And I doubt anyone is surprised the idiot owner of the Knicks donated to Trump ;-)
                          -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post
                            In case you were wondering how Sports Owners donated their political $$$

I figured it would be Cuban vs the rest of them
                            Code:
                            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                            Originally posted by SanTropez
                            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                            Originally posted by Kepler
                            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

I figured it would be Cuban vs the rest of them
                              I wonder who the two (?) bleeding heart NHL owners are. Wild and Sharkies maybe?

Comment

I wonder who the two (?) bleeding heart NHL owners are. Wild and Sharkies maybe?
                                Seems like Seattle and someone else (Capitals)

Kinda disappointed they didn't include MLS (but included WNBA and NASCAR?) but The Athletic had already wrote about that.
                                U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                                Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                                I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                                But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                                Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                                Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Working...
                                X