• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post

Yeah bad typo. I’d read it correctly
    I make them all the time. :-)
    Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

No, they sent over a billion to over a million dead people.

Things that would be major scandals of incompetence for any other administration don't ever crack the Top 100 with this one.
      Deplorables will blame Obama holdovers in the Treasury Dept. Nothing to see here.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

Deplorables will blame Obama holdovers in the Treasury Dept. Nothing to see here.
        It shouldn't, but I'm still mildly shocked when people continue to support the "Party of Leopards eating people's faces" as they eat people's faces.
        “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post
          It shouldn't, but I'm still mildly shocked when people continue to support the "Party of Leopards eating people's faces" as they eat people's faces.

Republicans: "If you vote for us we will f-ck everybody, especially you."

Republican voters: "So, you'll f-ck the n-ggers? I'm in!"

Republicans: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited by Kepler; 06-25-2020, 01:48 PM.
          Cornell University
          National Champion 1967, 1970
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Republican voters: "So, you'll f-ck the n-ggers?" I'm in!"

Exactly. Perfectly stated.
            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Republican voters: "So, you'll f-ck the n-ggers?" I'm in!"

Long tradition of the slave owners f-cking the n-ggers

They hate them, and consider them subhuman, but they'll still f-ck them.
              What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Andy Slavitt @ASlavitt: "Drug companies around the world are getting excited about the United States.

The view is the U.S. and Brazil are the places they consider “reliable hot spots for COVID-19 spread,” an ideal place to test a vaccine."
                We're number one! We're number one! We're ... gonna die as test patients for various drug companies to profit off us.

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

No, they sent over a billion to over a million dead people.

Things that would be major scandals of incompetence for any other administration don't ever crack the Top 100 with this one.
                  This guy here is dead!

Cross him off then!
                  Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                  "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                  Patreon for exclusive writing content
                  Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• https://twitter.com/Moonalice/status...05019140571137

"Big day for #StopHate4Profit: Unilever, Honda, Coca-Cola, and Hershey’s joined the “pause.” Does it matter? Investors think so. FB lost ~$55.8 billion in value today, costing Zuck ~$15.75 billion. Amplifying hate for profit is no longer acceptable."
                    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• https://twitter.com/nytimes/status/1278382894206062595

The nascent restart of America’s economy has begun to stall as a surge in new coronavirus cases dampens consumer and business activity across states like Florida, Texas and Arizona.

After weeks of a pandemic-induced contraction, the economy had begun rebounding faster than many economists expected from mid-April into June, as infection rates stabilized or fell across much of the country and the federal government injected trillions of dollars in the economy. States began to reopen, shoppers increased their spending and employers started to hire back furloughed workers.

But there were signs in late May and early June that the pace of recovery was beginning to slow, even before another wave of infections swept through states that had moved quickly to ease limits on public gatherings. In recent weeks, as that wave intensified, real-time economic data began to show the economy moving backward as rising infection fears spooked consumers.

The national jobs report, scheduled to be released on Thursday by the Labor Department, is expected to obscure that reversal. Forecasters expect the report, drawn from data compiled in the middle of the month, to show the economy added about three million jobs in June. That would represent progress, but nowhere close to victory against the more than 20 million jobs shed at the trough of the recession.

Recent detailed data tell a more sobering story. New job postings on the employment platform ZipRecruiter fell in June after rising sharply in May. Data on small business openings and employment from Homebase, which provides scheduling and time tracking software for businesses, show that small business employment and openings worsened over the past week, after plateauing for much of June. The Homebase data showed a nearly 40 percent improvement for small business activity in May; across all of June, that fell to 6 percent.

States suffering infection surges, like Texas, began to see layoffs and business closings even before officials moved to reimpose some restrictions on economic activity, such as closing bars.

Foot traffic to retailers and other businesses declined in the third week of June in Houston, Orlando, Jacksonville, Phoenix and other large cities across the southern states where infections have spiked, according to an analysis of Safegraph.com data by researchers at the American Enterprise Institute in Washington. Data from 40 million households compiled by the financial firm Commerce Signals shows that after weeks of improvement, credit and debit card spending declined at the end of May across most states.
                      The nascent restart of America’s economy has begun to stall as a surge in new coronavirus cases dampens consumer and business activity across states like Florida, Texas and Arizona.
                      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• As anybody with a brain could have told Dumpie. No matter what steps you take to restart the economy, no matter how hard you push for it, the economy is not going to recover if people don't feel safe to be out there in it.
                        What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Core unemployment up from 5% to 5.9% in the last month. https://twitter.com/JedKolko/status/1278669820414685189

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                          iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                          gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                          Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                          Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                          TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                          DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                            Core unemployment up from 5% to 5.9% in the last month. https://twitter.com/JedKolko/status/1278669820414685189
                            It's going to be 7-8% by the end of the summer, and that doesn't even include most white collar cuts yet.

Comment

• And education layoffs when districts stay home. Support staff at schools are gonna be gutted.
                              -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• New NAFTA (USMCA) was hailed by Trump as a way to force automakers/parts producers into moving their plants to the US to meet the minimum percentage of US parts to make cars tariff free.

Instead: automakers / parts producers are using a loophole of higher wages to stay in Mexico because paying $16 an hour to stay in Mexico is cheaper than moving a whole plant to the US.

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Working...
                                X