Business, Economics, and Taxes: Capitalism. Yay? >=(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
    Yeah I see TP pretty much anywhere I go right now. Of course I dont need any because I am not a psychopath with explosive diarrhea but whatever
    I feel attacked.
    U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
    Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
    I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
    But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
    Originally posted by Doyle Woody
    Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Re: Business, Economics, and Taxes: Capitalism. Yay? >=(

Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
      I feel attacked.
      I meant psychopath in the best way possible
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
        Yeah I see TP pretty much anywhere I go right now. Of course I dont need any because I am not a psychopath with explosive diarrhea but whatever
        TP is starting to show up here again, too. I've always had one pack open and one in reserve. Only went 1 roll into the reserve pack before I could get another. Only go out once every 4 or 5 days.
        Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
        Originally posted by Quizmire
        mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
        MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
        MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
        I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Governments taking care of people instead of fearing no one will ever want to work again

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...9a9_story.html

Comment

I can’t wait til the rural dummies can’t get anything delivered

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
              Hey, explosive diarrhea could be a sign you've got the Covfefe-19.
              What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                Hey, explosive diarrhea could be a sign you've got the Covfefe-19.
                Cornell University
                National Champion 1967, 1970
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

I could go for some Arby’s right now.
                  Code:
                  As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                  College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                  BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                  Originally posted by SanTropez
                  May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                  Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                  I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                  Originally posted by Kepler
                  When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                  He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                      "You're the General Sherman of my esophagus...just a long, burning march from my mouth to my anus."

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                          If it would get there at all. Rural America would be lucky to get weekly service, if that. Remember, UPS and FedEx use the postal service for last mile delivery for roughly 1/3rd of all deliveries because it's not cost efficient for them to do it themselves. The USPS is required to serve everyone, UPS and FedEx aren't.

Comment

Also, the only reason the USPS loses money is it is prohibited by Congress from making money. It could actually be a significant revenue producer. It has been sabotaged by I HATE TEH KUMMINISMS!!!11 righty morons and the private parcel delivery lobby.
                            Last edited by Kepler; 04-12-2020, 05:18 PM.
                            Cornell University
                            National Champion 1967, 1970
                            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by unofan View Post
                              If it would get there at all. Rural America would be lucky to get weekly service, if that. Remember, UPS and FedEx use the postal service for last mile delivery for roughly 1/3rd of all deliveries because it's not cost efficient for them to do it themselves. The USPS is required to serve everyone, UPS and FedEx aren't.
                              Yep usps picks up a ton. Republicans could do this and it wouldn’t be pretty

Comment

LOL at Jim Cramer this morning on CNBC.

(After discussing all the issues big banks are having handling the influx of the business loan requests...)

Cramer: '*sigh* We screwed up. We should have went with the small local banks. We thought the big banks would be best.

We went to college for finance and economics, graduated, and we're still stupid.'
                                “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Working...
                                X