No announcement yet.

Business, Economics, and Taxes: Capitalism. Yay? >=(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm not defending the Clown or his ruler-made truck here...

But...

Truck Beds have been dramatically shrinking across the board for about 20 years now. It's pretty rare to see a true "long bed" truck nowadays unless you custom order. Currently on your midsize trucks like a Ranger/Colorado/Tacoma, you'll see beds sometimes under 5' (60") with the norm being 6' (72") or less.
    It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

• Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post
      I'm not defending the Clown or his ruler-made truck here...

But...

Truck Beds have been dramatically shrinking across the board for about 20 years now. It's pretty rare to see a true "long bed" truck nowadays unless you custom order. Currently on your midsize trucks like a Ranger/Colorado/Tacoma, you'll see beds sometimes under 5' (60") with the norm being 6' (72") or less.
      It also isn't difficult to find a truck that will cost you at least $60,000. Those things are crazy expensive, unless you get one that's stripped down.
      That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

• Originally posted by SJHovey View Post

It also isn't difficult to find a truck that will cost you at least $60,000. Those things are crazy expensive, unless you get one that's stripped down.
        This is why I was shocked it was $60k
        Code:
        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
        Originally posted by SanTropez
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
        Originally posted by Kepler
        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post
          I'm not defending the Clown or his ruler-made truck here...

But...

Because they're for groceries now. Like 1% use them to haul.
          Code:
          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

Because they're for groceries now. Like 1% use them to haul.
            This is the main contributing factor.

I'm actually kind of curious as to what percentage of trucks sold in the last 10 years are legitimately used as a "truck" per-se. Off the cusp guess says 35-40%.
            It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

• https://www.threads.net/@cherijacobus1/post/C0N9A_uORDZ

"If you want to understand how to fix a problem, you have to ask who is profiting from the problem. Not who is suffering from it."

Comment

• Originally posted by SJHovey View Post

Yeah except those trucks weren't promised at lower price and are way more reliable.

Apparently Musk's Ketamine trip is ongoing on X...
                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• https://www.threads.net/@seth.abrams...c4MTIwNjQ2YQ==

If you scroll down there is video of the lights...I have a feeling this could cause some issues.
                  "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                  -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                  -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                  -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• My kids were making better looking vehicles in Roblox 10 years ago.

Comment

• The Saudis are getting annoyed with US oil production again.

Good.

Comment

• Good. All that work to make the Russians and Trump happy with super high oil prices flushed down the toilet.
                        "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                          https://www.threads.net/@seth.abrams...c4MTIwNjQ2YQ==

If you scroll down there is video of the lights...I have a feeling this could cause some issues.
                          "No, you see, it makes perfect sense. Your speed is decreasing so the length of the light should be smaller. Very intuitive." - random Internet people who always back Elon

Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                            The Saudis are getting annoyed with US oil production again.

Good.
                            Lmao. My dudes, Europe, china, and Japan have all begun the transition away from oil in earnest. Manipulating the market isn't going to do anything to impact that trajectory.

And if you think that the BPs, Exxons, chevrons, and Shells are just going to have any issue restarting production when you choke off supply, good luck. The Biden admin will just fill up the SPR tank at rock bottom prices again and absorb your little tantrum keeping the US companies mostly happy.
                            Code:

Comment

• What is funny is that Biden will do something to try and offset their meddling and the Knownothings will whine that he is hurting the strategic reserve, but if he did not thing they would whine he isn't using the Strategic Reserve.
                              -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

Lmao. My dudes, Europe, china, and Japan have all begun the transition away from oil in earnest. Manipulating the market isn't going to do anything to impact that trajectory.

And if you think that the BPs, Exxons, chevrons, and Shells are just going to have any issue restarting production when you choke off supply, good luck. The Biden admin will just fill up the SPR tank at rock bottom prices again and absorb your little tantrum keeping the US companies mostly happy.
                                What's amazing is that the big oil corps have godly amounts of capital to invest into the futures of non-oil avenues if anyone in charge had an ounce of innovation and the balls to execute on it within them. They're the last holdovers of MySpace praying that people won't keep leaving for FB.

Comment

Working...
                                X