Business, Economics, and Taxes: Capitalism. Yay? >=(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Swansong View Post
    Musk now sharing pizzagate memes, unironically.

But this is fine because it's the left that's gone nuts.
    Don't worry though, Musk is totally not anti-Semitic. A few kapos on X said so!

Comment

• The DoD is going to have to do some hard thinking about how they're going to word their letter to the board of SpaceX telling them it's us or Musk.

He is a national security threat and every DoD-adjacent operation at SpaceX should just be DPAed until he's removed
      Code:
      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
      Originally posted by SanTropez
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
      Originally posted by Kepler
      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Financial situation now is really difficult. Financial situation now is really difficult. I don't have permanent work, so sometimes I have to take loans to pay for something. I was saving money for a long time to buy a new car but it seems never enough. Thanks God, I found midland mortgage and decided to take loan there. I bought a car and now paying off my loan, but terms are good, so I don't worry at all.
        Last edited by akerry; 12-18-2023, 03:27 PM.

Comment

• “The advertisers who are abandoning me can go **** themselves”

-Elmo tonight

Comment

• He was so drugged out. Just bizarre.

Code:
            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
            Originally posted by SanTropez
            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
            Originally posted by Kepler
            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
              “The advertisers who are abandoning me can go **** themselves”

-Elmo tonight
              https://www.threads.net/@tobybartlett/post/C0QSnEGuQSk/
              “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• I can't wait to listen to CNBC on my drive into work tomorrow. Sad I'm gonna miss the first two hours of Squawk Box though...

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Holy crap...Aaron Ross Sorkin is speechless.

My SO went to Twitter to see what they are saying...they aren't posting the crazy. His sycophants are going full Nazi on it though.

I guess Liam Neeson tweeted this makes sense since Elmo is a ketamine junky and grew up in Apartheid.
                  "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                  -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                  -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                  -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• What a dumpster fire.

It's only a matter of time before Musk ends up holed up in some private sanctuary ala Howard Hughes...
                    It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

• Never get high on your own supply.
                      What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                        Holy crap...Aaron Ross Sorkin is speechless.
                        I saw this exchange between Musk and Sorkin mentioned on Threads, but didn't see the video of it until this morning.

https://www.threads.net/@grogu_speak...t/C0RSw82OYz_/

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• The best way to handle these circus clowns is complete silence. The audience laughter plays to him and breaks the silence. But if you are simply silent, the clown's own words ring hollow and he is exposed.

Last edited by Kepler; 11-30-2023, 08:24 AM.
                          Cornell University
                          National Champion 1967, 1970
                          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post
                            What a dumpster fire.

It's only a matter of time before Musk ends up holed up in some private sanctuary ala Howard Hughes...
                            "Tell it to Earth."

He actually believes he is a prophetic champion and The People will rise up and punish those who oppose him.

He is the embodiment of the Atlas Shrugged delusion.
                            Cornell University
                            National Champion 1967, 1970
                            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• When people tell you who they are, believe them.
                              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Someone said Elmo looks like a wax figure of kd lang melting in the sun

yup

Comment

Working...
                                X