Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Business, Economics, and Taxes: Capitalism. Yay? >=(

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

    $1k/sqft!? Holy god.
    Welcome to the Bay Area.

    Cornell '04, Stanford '06


    KDR

    Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
    iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
    gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
    Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
    Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
    TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
    DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

    Test to see if I can add this.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Handyman View Post


      I would bet in DGF's area though you are spot on. I know a lot of the more upper middle class burbs there is no way people are paying those prices for those homes. There is definitely some juicing of the system going on.
      I mean maybe a corporation is buying a 2M house but…not to rent. What’s funny is a rambler a few doors down from me just sold for under 600k and it took weeks. A couple is moving in and I was almost shocked to hear it won’t be a rental. But here the 7 figure homes go much faster than 500k and it has partially be because of upgrades required.

      I live within 3 blocks of 3 Edina schools so I should retain my value, we’ll see .

      the Koivu house is finally for sale if anyone has a few million to spend

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post

        I mean maybe a corporation is buying a 2M house but…not to rent. What’s funny is a rambler a few doors down from me just sold for under 600k and it took weeks. A couple is moving in and I was almost shocked to hear it won’t be a rental. But here the 7 figure homes go much faster than 500k and it has partially be because of upgrades required.

        I live within 3 blocks of 3 Edina schools so I should retain my value, we’ll see .

        the Koivu house is finally for sale if anyone has a few million to spend
        Interesting...

        Apparently Target has a townhouse complex near me on lockdown for their hires. The places look like trash!
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

        "Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

        Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

        Comment


        • https://www.threads.net/@e.w.niederm...c4MTIwNjQ2YQ==

          That phuckwit tanked his company for a truck that can't carry even a bike and looks like a ship from a chitty Star Wars ripoff...
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

          "Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

          Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

          Comment


          • Financial situation now is really difficult. Financial situation now is really difficult. I don't have permanent work, so sometimes I have to take loans to pay for something. I was saving money for a long time to buy a new car but it seems never enough. Thanks God, I found bridgecrest reviews and decided to take loan there. I bought a car and now paying off my loan, but terms are good, so I don't worry at all.
            Last edited by akerry; 11-15-2023, 07:27 AM.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by akerry View Post
              Thanks God
              Amen.
              Cornell University
              National Champion 1967, 1970
              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

              Comment


              • Originally posted by akerry View Post
                Financial situation now is really difficult. Financial situation now is really difficult. I don't have permanent work, so sometimes I have to take loans to pay for something. I was saving money for a long time to buy a new car but it seems never enough. Thanks God, I found bridgecrest reviews and decided to take loan there. I bought a car and now paying off my loan, but terms are good, so I don't worry at all.
                Look borschtbot, you tell Putin I said that if you can't get basic grammar and syntax right, that you should be fed through the wood chipper.
                Last edited by dxmnkd316; 11-15-2023, 02:45 PM.
                Code:
                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                Originally posted by SanTropez
                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                Originally posted by Kepler
                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                  https://www.threads.net/@e.w.niederm...c4MTIwNjQ2YQ==

                  That phuckwit tanked his company for a truck that can't carry even a bike and looks like a ship from a chitty Star Wars ripoff...
                  Not to defend this abomination, but no truck with a short bed would fit a full sized adult bike without turning it at an angle (which also may not be possible with this thing).
                  I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                    https://www.threads.net/@e.w.niederm...c4MTIwNjQ2YQ==

                    That phuckwit tanked his company for a truck that can't carry even a bike and looks like a ship from a chitty Star Wars ripoff...
                    You also can't resell it for a year. So the free speech guy who then censored people is also a free business guy who wants to limit what you can buy and sell.

                    Cornell '04, Stanford '06


                    KDR

                    Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                    iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                    gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                    Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                    Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                    TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                    DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

                    Test to see if I can add this.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by French Rage View Post

                      You also can't resell it for a year. So the free speech guy who then censored people is also a free business guy who wants to limit what you can buy and sell.
                      Wait.

                      So if you buy a new 2024 Tesla now, you can't sell it in July if you decide it's not for you?

                      What do they do? Remotely disable it for anyone other than the original owner?
                      It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

                      Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

                      Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

                      Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post

                        Wait.

                        So if you buy a new 2024 Tesla now, you can't sell it in July if you decide it's not for you?

                        What do they do? Remotely disable it for anyone other than the original owner?
                        You can petition and file for extenuating circumstance and they’ll potentially allow you to sell. If they refuse and you still try, they can file injunctive relief …blah blah legal jargon up to 50k

                        oh and they can ban you from purchasing teslas in the future lmao

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post

                          Wait.

                          So if you buy a new 2024 Tesla now, you can't sell it in July if you decide it's not for you?

                          What do they do? Remotely disable it for anyone other than the original owner?
                          They sue you for 50k.
                          Go Green! Go White! Go State!

                          1966, 1986, 2007

                          Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by French Rage View Post

                            You also can't resell it for a year. So the free speech guy who then censored people is also a free business guy who wants to limit what you can buy and sell.
                            I thought the point of it was to prevent people from getting into line for an EV, getting it, then immediately flipping it to someone else? Didn't Ford do the same thing with their EV truck and the EV Mustang?

                            You guys are against investors buying houses and then flipping them to make a profit. Why not cars too?
                            That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

                            Comment


                            • If I flip a house I'm not getting sued by the builder...

                              This stinks more of stock schemes where they need you to hold so the investors can recoup their cash and pull out. Common crypto scam called a rug pull. Also what Wallstreetbets pulled on AMC and Gamestop.

                              If he wants to blackball I 100% get that...suing doesn't pass the smell test and you know it.
                              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                              -aparch

                              "Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                              -INCH

                              Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by SJHovey View Post

                                I thought the point of it was to prevent people from getting into line for an EV, getting it, then immediately flipping it to someone else? Didn't Ford do the same thing with their EV truck and the EV Mustang?

                                You guys are against investors buying houses and then flipping them to make a profit. Why not cars too?
                                How about sensible regulations for a sensible society? Doesn't seem like too much to ask. Instead we placate ****ing billionaire's and everyone's happy about it.
                                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

                                Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X