Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
    Is there an echo in here? ;^)
    Just us ladies from the Libtard Chorale (RIP Old Pio) rushing to deliver the latest "OMG, look at what stupid thing Elmo did TODAY!". :-)

Comment

• I'm not sure if this warrants a new thread so I'm putting this here:

A friend of mine is having to deal with a case of ID theft. Last week she received a notice from the IRS that she has issues with her 2022 taxes (2021 financial year). They state she has $19,000 in unclaimed revenue on her return and owes $2500. This stems from someone getting that money from the Illinois Department of Employment Security (IDES aka unemployment). Apparently someone filed under her Social Security number. So far all she can prove is that the card was not sent to her address of record and has documents regarding the account being sent to her currently.

So how does one go about dealing with the IRS on this issue? Common sense says that she should easily be able to prove she never got the card (transactions likely done in areas she never was). But it is the IRS, so she kind of expects common sense to go out the window on this.

Also there is the whole deal with the SS number. Obviously that can't just be canceled and reset.
      It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

Just us ladies from the Libtard Chorale (RIP Old Pio) rushing to deliver the latest "OMG, look at what stupid thing Elmo did TODAY!". :-)
        He does so many.

But hey at least he lowered the price of Tesla's again...and it has nothing to do with lagging sales or the fact he is tanking Twitter and his investors are ticked off!
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post
          I'm not sure if this warrants a new thread so I'm putting this here:

A friend of mine is having to deal with a case of ID theft. Last week she received a notice from the IRS that she has issues with her 2022 taxes (2021 financial year). They state she has $19,000 in unclaimed revenue on her return and owes $2500. This stems from someone getting that money from the Illinois Department of Employment Security (IDES aka unemployment). Apparently someone filed under her Social Security number. So far all she can prove is that the card was not sent to her address of record and has documents regarding the account being sent to her currently.

So how does one go about dealing with the IRS on this issue? Common sense says that she should easily be able to prove she never got the card (transactions likely done in areas she never was). But it is the IRS, so she kind of expects common sense to go out the window on this.

Also there is the whole deal with the SS number. Obviously that can't just be canceled and reset.
          My niece filed taxes for the first time this year, and was notified that someone else already filed taxes using that (her) SSN. She called the IRS, and they advised her to call 911. Surprised me, but apparently cases of fraud are considered time-sensitive enough to justify it. She called, and her local PD came over to take her statement which is apparently the first step in what will undoubtedly be a long and frustrating process to get it all cleared up.
          If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

Comment

He does so many.

But hey at least he lowered the price of Tesla's again...and it has nothing to do with lagging sales or the fact he is tanking Twitter and his investors are ticked off!
            If I wore more tinfoil, I'd swear it was all part of a plan to cancel what used to be the left's favorite social media platform. It's definitely not at all Elmo having the same moment a young Warren Buffet did when he originally bought Berkshire Hathaway out of spite and realized it was already in a downward spiral that he couldn't reverse. In Buffet's case, he kept the name and eventually folded the textile operations. In Elmo's case, he's just going to light it on fire and eventually write it off, or dump it on someone else.
            Last edited by FadeToBlack&Gold; 04-12-2023, 12:49 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by LynahFan View Post
              My niece filed taxes for the first time this year, and was notified that someone else already filed taxes using that (her) SSN. She called the IRS, and they advised her to call 911. Surprised me, but apparently cases of fraud are considered time-sensitive enough to justify it. She called, and her local PD came over to take her statement which is apparently the first step in what will undoubtedly be a long and frustrating process to get it all cleared up.
              That’s one reason you should file as soon as you can. You can file and if you have to pay wait until 4/15 to make the payment.
              Originally posted by BobbyBrady
              Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• https://***********/sethweathers/sta...66561919492099

This should go about as well as the Conservative Cell Phone Company that no one used. You gotta love when they grift their own!

BTW dude is very active on Twitter...here is an exchange with a potential customer:

Last edited by Handyman; 04-12-2023, 10:05 PM.
                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Elon Musk tweeted "defund NPR". He is one razor away from going full Lex Luthor...
                  -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• PBS is following NPR off of Twitter.
                    “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

https://***********/sethweathers/sta...66561919492099

This should go about as well as the Conservative Cell Phone Company that no one used. You gotta love when they grift their own!

BTW dude is very active on Twitter...here is an exchange with a potential customer:

I bet they’ll ramp up that beer production as fast as Russia ramps up their defense industrial base for a protracted war…

Comment

• The GOP is just another Megachurch. In this case though the institution they use to fleece their rubes is democracy, and that matters a lot more than Christianity.
                        Cornell University
                        National Champion 1967, 1970
                        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• You're embarrassing yourself.

https://god.dailydot.com/jack-daniels-drag-queens/
                          Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                          "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                          Patreon for exclusive writing content
                          Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• "People destroying stuff they have already purchased will never not be hilarious."
                            Cornell University
                            National Champion 1967, 1970
                            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Yeah I am sure Jack Daniels is gonna miss this guy...
                              -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• RWNJ are all "Anheuser Busch suffered massive financial damage" as a result of Dylan Mulvaney.

It wasn't damage at all. It was a little blip.
                                Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                                "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                                Patreon for exclusive writing content
                                Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Working...
                                X