Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sounds like Vanguard is going to test pilot giving mutual fund owners more proxy voting rights.
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
      Sounds like Elon has cut moderation staff from hundreds down to a handful to ensure that nothing gets moderated in the run up to midterms
      So Twitter will be the platform the fascists use to communicate when they start shooting after next Tuesday?

Comment

• Got an email from Indeed saying "your experience at Employer X would make you a good fit at Employer Y." So I clicked "full job description" and found this recruiter was offering $11-13/hour to work at Steak N Shake. My current employer pays $19 and has the potential to go to $21.

I fell out of my chair laughing. Do go on about how "no one wants to work anymore."
        Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
        "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
        Patreon for exclusive writing content
        Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• Bank of England predicts longest recession ever.

will the billionaires be ok?

also thanks joe Biden

https://www.bbc.com/news/business-63471725

Comment

• Just wait until next year when China's bubble bursts...
            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Bank of England predicts longest recession ever.

will the billionaires be ok?

also thanks joe Biden

https://www.bbc.com/news/business-63471725
              Honestly, the Fed and BoE are forcing the recession. There's an absolute disregard for the folks that get screwed by this. They're handwaved as a necessary cost to cut inflation. Necessary to whom? Like, this means people won't have jobs. They could lose their homes, their cars, and some could die if they lose their insurance. This isn't just numbers. And I ****ing hate that the braintrust keeps saying "Well, this is necessary to get inflation under control." There is no actual reason to get inflation under control if wages keep pace. The problem is the ownership class doesn't necessary make money when inflation goes up. The price of a stock doesn't inflate because the dollar is worth less. On the other hand, wages DO go up with inflation because people demand higher pay and that in turn hurts the ownership class again.

All of this is just to protect the people who need it the least. This really bothers me.
              And anyone who says "We need to raise unemployment" should be automatically be the first in line for layoffs. **** you.
              Code:
              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Correction- Brit’s don’t need insurance but the tories have absolutely broken the nhs so …

Comment

• General Mills, Audi, Pfizer and VW put twitter advertising on hold

Comment

• Must is also looking to cut $1-3 million per DAY in infrastructure costs.

The site is dead by the end of the year. Or the head of lettuce someone threw up on a tweet.
                    Code:

Comment

• What, you don’t think his remaining staff wants to work 84 hour weeks?

he wants to gut it and kill it like a conservative with government

Comment

• I don't understand how he thinks he's getting $45B in parts.
                        Code:

Comment

• Layoffs at twitter tomorrow.

what a **** way to do this. The cruelty is the point

https://twitter.com/oneunderscore__/...UfnN2XXDz7MWJg

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                            All of this is just to protect the people who need it the least. This really bothers me.
                            And anyone who says "We need to raise unemployment" should be automatically be the first in line for layoffs. **** you.
                            crazy thought on how to raise unemployment - encourage an increase in immigration. I know it’s not within the FRB’s power, but it’s a be of those things that can be unofficially stated off the cuff.

"The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

• Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                              crazy thought on how to raise unemployment - encourage an increase in immigration. I know it’s not within the FRB’s power, but it’s a be of those things that can be unofficially stated off the cuff.
                              Someone slip this idea to uncle joe
                              Code:

Comment

Layoffs at twitter tomorrow.

what a **** way to do this. The cruelty is the point

https://twitter.com/oneunderscore__/...UfnN2XXDz7MWJg
                                Sounds like WARN Act lawsuits have already been filed.
                                North Dakota
                                National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

Working...
                                X