Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    No one under 50 uses facebook anymore.
    Don't tell that to my wife and most of her friends.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

Don't tell that to my wife and most of her friends.
      There's always a few stragglers. The fact is all social media is a tool and can be used effectively. I still use Facebook but I don't use it for News.
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

There's always a few stragglers. The fact is all social media is a tool and can be used effectively. I still use Facebook but I don't use it for News.
        This.

I don't use Facebook for news (never did to start with), just use it to keep "close" to friends.
        “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• LOL

IPG (one of the biggest ad corps in the world) is telling their clients to hold off on spending on Twitter in Q4.

They're so ****ed.
          Code:
          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
          Originally posted by SanTropez
          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
          Originally posted by Kepler
          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• I’m sure the 50+ Tesla employees he’s got with him working at twitter are working out well

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
              I’m sure the 50+ Tesla employees he’s got with him working at twitter are working out well
              Well seeing as Teslas are buggy as hell I expect Twitter to run like this board by this time next year ;^)
              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                LOL

IPG (one of the biggest ad corps in the world) is telling their clients to hold off on spending on Twitter in Q4.

They're so ****ed.
                LOL he is already starting to backtrack like a bich. When Stephen King said he would leave over it Elon said "what about $8?". He hasn't fully ****ed around yet and he is already finding out!

edit:

Last edited by Handyman; 11-01-2022, 11:26 AM.
                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Twitters ad chief quit also

Comment

• Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                    Twitter has legit sources and I imagine most of those posting here are able to wade through the nonsense 99% of the time.
                    As long as the few sources I trust use twitter, I’ll still use it for them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

Well seeing as Teslas are buggy as hell I expect Twitter to run like this board by this time next year ;^)
                      LMAO. Perfect.
                      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

My uncle has had two Tesla’s for years and is concerned that the company is lead by a madman.

anothet liberal friend I have just bought a Tesla and is afraid to tell anyone because of Elon.

my rush Limbaugh loving cousin is getting a Tesla because Elon is cool now.

Comment

• I still think it's only a matter of time before Tesla shareholders open a class action suit against Musk for using Tesla engineers at Twitter.
                          Code:
                          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                          Originally posted by SanTropez
                          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                          Originally posted by Kepler
                          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post

My uncle has had two Tesla’s for years and is concerned that the company is lead by a madman.

anothet liberal friend I have just bought a Tesla and is afraid to tell anyone because of Elon.

my rush Limbaugh loving cousin is getting a Tesla because Elon is cool now.
                            The Pandemic saved me from that embarrassment ;^)

Its gonna be hilarious when Ford/GM/Toyota/Honda/Hyundai roll out there real EV lines...Tesla will crash and burn. The repair and update infrastructure alone will sink Tesla which is why Musk has spent a lot of time and money stumping for politicians and policies that are anti-EV expansion.
                            -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                              I still think it's only a matter of time before Tesla shareholders open a class action suit against Musk for using Tesla engineers at Twitter.
                              Or they will just sell out from under him and pull the rug.
                              -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Prof Paul Bernal on Twitter: "Anyway, my tuppence worth on Musk and Twitter. He’s in for a rocky ride, and the question for me is whether his ego is going to make him destroy Twitter. Right now, what’s pretty clear is that he doesn’t understand what makes Twitter work. 1/10" / Twitter
                                "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Working...
                                X